- 13 Sep 09, 15:22#152394
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm4CuWYarOE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
this could have been a very nasty crash!
this could have been a very nasty crash!
F1 and Motorsport Forums
bud wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm4CuWYarOEWas in Australia probly one of you convicts nicked the gravel
this could have been a very nasty crash!

McLaren wrote:bud wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm4CuWYarOEWas in Australia probly one of you convicts nicked the gravel
this could have been a very nasty crash!
Was very lucky all jokeing aside

cap-dude wrote:Oh geez, that could have been so much nastier.it would be cool if there were an onboard shot of the car he flew across of.
I think a few aussy circuits are built like Philip island, so really all the ones that have a similarly open layout should have a look into that problem.
gilles27 wrote:New overalls please...smell it, I would be sitting in it.

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!