FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By michelle
Hi everyone, im new to this site just thought id say big hello to you all :D

michelle
By certom
Hello!!! You are a fan of Ferrari, aren't you?
By michelle
Hi, yes i sure am 100%, i live and breathe Ferrari they are just awesome :D
By certom
very nice nice!!! for how many years have you been a ferrari fan? me from the age of 9, i remember watching Jerez 97 with my dad, and today i'm 18...i think i'll continue for all of my life!!!
By darwin dali
welcome to forumula. Now be a good girl and don't just talk all Ferrari (what you breathe in or snort up your nose, I don't care). :twisted::mrgreen:
By certom
hey!! don't be so bad with a new arrival !!! :D
By michelle
it's around the same amount of time for me to, it all started in the Hill/Schumacher days when Michael was driving for benneton and one Sunday i caught a glimpse of the tv during one of their many battles and that was it i was totally hooked. I've followed Michael eversince and even when Michael retires :( i will still continue to follow Ferrari, like yourself all my life :D
By certom
(ok..but now let's stop talking about ferrari, or DD will get angry!!!!) :twisted:
By Selcouth_Feline
Nice to see another girl on here. The others have scared all the other girls away ;)
By michelle
(ok..but now let's stop talking about ferrari, or DD will get angry!!!!) :twisted:

lol, ok, nice to chat to a fellow ferrari fan though :D
By michelle
Nice to see another girl on here. The others have scared all the other girls away ;)

I agree, it's great to meet other girls who are very interested in motorsport, when i mention about past races they just look at me gone out and say "whats so great about watching cars go round" :D
they just havent got a clue !!
By Stephen
Hey Michelle, welcome to the forum, great to see you on here! 8)

A word of advice, don't take the user 'Forza' for real...he's a bit well, odd! :lol:
By darwin dali

Hey, don't I count? I wear skirts, high heels, makeup and all...

See our F1 related articles too!