FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.
Didn't like the music or Leggard at start. Thought the discussions were fairly boring and not too insightful.

It's a hard thing to do though so

+1 for effort

Thanks for listening anyway mate, sorry we wasted your time.

Best if you avoid listening to the next one eh.

(oh and it was james allen at the start by the way)

sorry it was allen at start, with some serious reverb. it wasn't a waste of time and if telling me not to listen to the next one is how you take criticism i would just stop altogether if i was you mate.

No no i can take Critism :hehe:

Ok well the tune was the ITV Theme Tune from 1997 it was made by Jay Kay of Jamiroquai, were not sure its licenced so we may not use it again

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSsTXjv85XM

:D

But as for your critism you just said we were boring and uninsightful.

Well how were they boring? and how were they unsigntful?

I don't mind critism but i've seen you pick a fight with tex yeasterday, i'm sorry if i'm mistaken here but its kinda comming across as if your doing the same here?
Last edited by Gaz on 04 Sep 09, 18:05, edited 1 time in total.
Didn't like the music or Leggard at start. Thought the discussions were fairly boring and not too insightful.

It's a hard thing to do though so

+1 for effort

Thanks for listening anyway mate, sorry we wasted your time.

Best if you avoid listening to the next one eh.

(oh and it was james allen at the start by the way)

sorry it was allen at start, with some serious reverb. it wasn't a waste of time and if telling me not to listen to the next one is how you take criticism i would just stop altogether if i was you mate.

No no i can take Critism :hehe:

Ok well the tune was the ITV Theme Tune from 1997 it was made by Jay Kay of Jamiroquai, were not sure its licenced so we may not use it again

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSsTXjv85XM

:D

But as for your critism you just said we were boring and uninsightful.

Well how were they boring? and how were they unsigntful?

I don't mind critism but i've seen you pick a fight with tex yeasterday, i'm sorry if i'm mistaken here but its kinda comming across as if your doing the same here?

I think your the one picking a fight bud. I gave my opinion, you took offence as per your snide comment about not listening anymore. If I give an opinion and get hostility why the hell would I go into the reasons why I gave that opinion, best just to leave it and move on.

Not that you or Vaptin seem able to do that for some reason?

As for Tex, I don't know what the hell your talking about. Perhaps you should get out more rather than hanging on every word I say.

I think your the one picking a fight bud. I gave my opinion, you took offence as per your snide comment about not listening anymore. If I give an opinion and get hostility why the hell would I go into the reasons why I gave that opinion, best just to leave it and move on.

Not that you or Vaptin seem able to do that for some reason?

As for Tex, I don't know what the hell your talking about. Perhaps you should get out more rather than hanging on every word I say.

Sorry if i came across that way your post just made it seam like we had insulted your intelligence and wasted your time.

I'm not really hanging on your every word mate i just noticed it when i made a post in the same thread.

If you don't want to elabroate on how we were boring or uninsightful then fair enough.

but i'll certainly bear in mind next time :)
Alot of hostilty around these part's lately. :(

Yeah, it's no wonder you have so few members.

That statement to me aswell as other member's prove's we dont need nor do we want member's like you. You must remember this is NOT your personal playground. We are happy with the QUALITY not the quantity of the member's we have here and your more than welcome to shove off.

People are too quick to jump in with both feet.

Your to blame also so don't act so innocent. If you don't like it here your more than welcome to leave us.

I'm still trying to figure out where I displayed hostility?

you didnt, he got the wrong end of the stick

:yes: You fine vaptin:wink: .

Now let's please get back to the topic of this thread ok?
I had already pm dali to ask me to be removed from your little clique forum, before you started your little pathetic rant.

unfortunatly, being objective was beyond you texas. small and petty. though i imagine your probably big fat and sweaty.

syonara *censored*

That statement to me aswell as other member's prove's we dont need nor do we want member's like you. You must remember this is NOT your personal playground. We are happy with the QUALITY not the quantity of the member's we have here and your more than welcome to shove off.

Your to blame also so don't act so innocent. If you don't like it here your more than welcome to leave us.

also, i never said vaptin was hostile i said he was condescending try looking the word up.

just another little fact you got wrong. FAIL.
I had already pm dali to ask me to be removed from your little clique forum, before you started your little pathetic rant.

unfortunatly, being objective was beyond you texas. small and petty. though i imagine your probably big fat and sweaty.

syonara *censored*

byebye :rofl:

also, i never said vaptin was hostile i said he was condescending try looking the word up.

just another little fact you got wrong. FAIL.

jeeze, someone fell out the wrong side of his wheelchair
Oh dear, this thread's become quite unnecessarily nasty.

Why don't we get back to discussing the podcast and imparting constructive criticism, if we have any.

I'll agree with Brandz and say there are some volume issues but I think you're already aware of that and I'm sure you've got plans to fix it. :)

See our F1 related articles too!