FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

From your dishwasher to F1 memorabilia, advertise here! For regulars only.
By Wolfage
#14912
I have Baugmartner Zsolt Hat !! He used only on 2004 Indianapolis when he got it the first point in Formula 1 !! I have photo and video about the change. Because I give to him my okley sunglass.

This hat ONLY ONE !!! NO MORE !!! And I have 2 signature for Him also.

If you want this hat pls contact : PM Me.
Only serious buyer please !!!
User avatar
By bud
#14923
ill give ya 1 buck including postage
User avatar
By madbrad
#14926
MS called him the most intelligent backmarker he ever saw!

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!