FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By simcaster
#149053
I don't know much about driving cars especially Formula One cars, but I know enough to know that Eau Rouge is scary, I know some drivers just say it is a kink, but I was still surprised to see Giancarlo Fisichella adjusting brake balance and taking the first part of Eau Rouge one handed! Is that not crazy? Video here: http://www.formula1.com/video/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Its in the on-board section!
By Brandz
#149057
i suppose its just another corner after they take it so many times

but :yes: it is very brave to play with your toys whilst goin up, especially when the nearest braking point is at the end of a mile long straight. pretty pointless to do it there u would think XD
User avatar
By Gilles 27
#149058
simcaster wrote:I don't know much about driving cars especially Formula One cars, but I know enough to know that Eau Rouge is scary, I know some drivers just say it is a kink, but I was still surprised to see Giancarlo Fisichella adjusting brake balance and taking the first part of Eau Rouge one handed! Is that not crazy? Video here: http://www.formula1.com/video/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Its in the on-board section!
yeh that's pretty brave. there must be some serious loads on the wheel through there...
User avatar
By McLaren
#149072
I remember Rubens saying over the weekend that it wasn't as challenging as it used to be,but still great fun.The fact they can now take it flat out, as before it was a case of how big are your bollox :hehe:
User avatar
By JamesD89
#149101
simcaster wrote:I don't know much about driving cars especially Formula One cars, but I know enough to know that Eau Rouge is scary, I know some drivers just say it is a kink, but I was still surprised to see Giancarlo Fisichella adjusting brake balance and taking the first part of Eau Rouge one handed! Is that not crazy? Video here: http://www.formula1.com/video/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Its in the on-board section!
It's all just trust in your ability. I doubt Fisichella would be sending text messages while walking a tight rope and the climber wouldn't hit 200mph through Eau Rouge!!

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!