FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

From your dishwasher to F1 memorabilia, advertise here! For regulars only.
By Mr MELT
Hi there

I have some old F1 programmes I no longer need and am willing to give them away as it seems a shame to simply throw them in the trash. The programmes I have are as follows.

1986 British Grand Prix (Brands Hatch)
1986 Australian Grand Prix (Adelaide)
1995 Australian Grand Prix (Adelaide)

I'm not much of an ebay kind of guy but I can't bring myself to trash these old programmes without at least trying to give them away to someone who might want them or even want to sell them.

They're in very good condition as they've been in a box for 20 years or so.

I'm not asking any money for them, just send me a self addressed postage paid envelope and I will put them in the mail for you, happy to know they've gone somewhere better than the bin! (Contact me for my mailing address)

I'll look out for responses here over the next few days, but if anyone wants to hit me on gChat then my username on that is poshcoffee -at- gmail.com I'm also poshcoffee on AIM (iChat).
DVD or BLU-RAY?

Would be pretty cool to see them, especially the 80's but I don't have anything to play them on.
By myownalias
DVD or BLU-RAY?

Would be pretty cool to see them, especially the 80's but I don't have anything to play them on.

I believe he means printed programmes from the actual Grand Prix rather than TV programmes.
DVD or BLU-RAY?

I believe he means printed programmes from the actual Grand Prix rather than TV programmes.

ahhh hahaha lol.

:blush:
By Mr MELT
Sorry yes, I mean printed programs.

I also have a couple of Daily Mail season guides for 88 and 89 that I can throw in or send seperate.

Any takers?
By Mr MELT
Okay, well off to the bin they go. :-)

They're pretty much worthless, but still, seems a shame to bin'em after holding onto them for so long. I'm no longer a hoarder though, so I'll ditch them with some sense of freedom :-)

See our F1 related articles too!