FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

From your dishwasher to F1 memorabilia, advertise here! For regulars only.
Do you have a voice for the Radio?

Are you knowledgeable about Formula One? So much so that you can remain openminded and not at all biased?

If so, would anybody be willing to participate in a bit of a recorded show, a podcast as it were.

Requirements: mic, headset, knowledge of sport and its issues, gingerbread men and a voice.

Apply within.

Are you knowledgeable about Formula One? So much so that you can remain openminded and not at all biased?

If so, would anybody be willing to participate in a bit of a recorded show, a podcast as it were.

Requirements: mic, headset, knowledge of sport and its issues, gingerbread men and a voice.

Apply within.

hmm well aslong as no one slates Senna,McLaren or has good things to say about Ferrari,the dwarf,FIA,Valencia or Williams I Think I would be fairly unbiased :twisted::twisted:

Apply within.

How often are you going to be making these podcasts Ewman?
erm lets see... er...Damon Hill was a worthy WDC...Ralf was clearly faster than Michael...McLaren operate an equal driver policy...Renault remotely sabotaged Nelson Piquet at last year's Singapore Grand Prix...

How am I doing?

juding by the imidiate response good, because somones missed the sarcasm, pretty good.

:P

Apply within.

Fo shure honey :whip::twisted:
erm lets see... er...Damon Hill was a worthy WDC...Ralf was clearly faster than Michael...McLaren operate an equal driver policy...Renault remotely sabotaged Nelson Piquet at last year's Singapore Grand Prix...

How am I doing?

juding by the imidiate response good, because somones missed the sarcasm, pretty good.

:P

Yeah, you! Think about it Longbow, think hard...

See our F1 related articles too!