FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
#147136
Juliet P wrote:Lol. DD = Darwin Dali aka Forum Queen. Not to be trifled with.

But I forgot addendum 1 to rule 485 - notwithstanding the above, the whip smiley can always (and indeed must) be used when referring to Max Mosley...
i belive you just broke the rule!!

:eek:
#147141
gilles27 wrote:
EwmanM wrote:
gilles27 wrote:
EwmanM wrote:ignore that rule. I use the whip all of the time - it's over 9000!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik
OMFG YOU KNOW IT! RESPECT TO YOU!!!!!!!!
i love stuff like that! l33t is the language of the future lol. i don't watch the cartoon btw...
all your base are belong to us! and so on... :thumbup:
I agree, but watched the cartoon. :hehe:
#147142
gilles27 wrote:
EwmanM wrote:
gilles27 wrote:
EwmanM wrote:ignore that rule. I use the whip all of the time - it's over 9000!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik
OMFG YOU KNOW IT! RESPECT TO YOU!!!!!!!!
i love stuff like that! l33t is the language of the future lol. i don't watch the cartoon btw...
all your base are belong to us! and so on... :thumbup:
ah so you speak the internets?

Image
#147148
gilles27 wrote:
EwmanM wrote:ignore that rule. I use the whip all of the time - it's over 9000!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik
Heh, now i just hope there's someone else here who knows about the ventrilo harassment thingy with that in... :rofl:
#147160
Juliet P wrote:
JamesD89 wrote:
EwmanM wrote:
JamesD89 wrote:You even provoked a cynical comment, the path to stardom has been cleared.
I'm quite shocked actually. :S

Should I get them to remove it :P ?
:whip:
Has no one explained to you the rules around the 'whip' smiley??

Unwritten forum rule number 485 - no one shall use the whip emoticon except DD. It may also be used in exceptional circumstances when talking about DD or to DD or with the prior, written permission of DD. :P
Atta gurrl! :thumbup: Wanna give me the honor and be my slave? :twisted::whip::whip:
#147161
McLaren wrote:
Juliet P wrote:
JamesD89 wrote:
EwmanM wrote:
JamesD89 wrote:You even provoked a cynical comment, the path to stardom has been cleared.
I'm quite shocked actually. :S

Should I get them to remove it :P ?
:whip:
Has no one explained to you the rules around the 'whip' smiley??

Unwritten forum rule number 485 - no one shall use the whip emoticon except DD. It may also be used in exceptional circumstances when talking about DD or to DD or with the prior, written permission of DD. :P
ok i'm new dd is ? cus that ain Max :wink:
You shall find out :director::whip:
#147219
JamesD89 wrote:
EwmanM wrote::S I'm still confused as to why it's on there.
I'm still confused as to what the :censored: people are talking about
Welcome to the forum.

i don't have a clue about whats going on most of the time...best to go along with it..

Image
#147243
Longbow wrote:
JamesD89 wrote:
EwmanM wrote::S I'm still confused as to why it's on there.
I'm still confused as to what the :censored: people are talking about
Welcome to the forum.

i don't have a clue about whats going on most of the time...best to go along with it..

Image
Thanks, that picture's just reminded me Walk on the Wildside is on today, hopefully it's as good as last week.

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!