FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
#147089
Websites start citing your articles...

Browsing the web tonight I found that one of the articles from Forumula1.com had been cited by a certain website.

This website was none other than the infamous http://www.lewishamiltonsucks.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.lewishamiltonsucks.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Check it...
#147092
JamesD89 wrote:You even provoked a cynical comment, the path to stardom has been cleared.
I'm quite shocked actually. :S

Should I get them to remove it :P ?
#147093
EwmanM wrote:
JamesD89 wrote:You even provoked a cynical comment, the path to stardom has been cleared.
I'm quite shocked actually. :S

Should I get them to remove it :P ?
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. ;)
#147094
EwmanM wrote:
JamesD89 wrote:You even provoked a cynical comment, the path to stardom has been cleared.
I'm quite shocked actually. :S

Should I get them to remove it :P ?
:director:
Last edited by JamesD89 on 28 Aug 09, 22:25, edited 1 time in total.
#147101
EwmanM wrote:
JamesD89 wrote:You even provoked a cynical comment, the path to stardom has been cleared.
I'm quite shocked actually. :S

Should I get them to remove it :P ?
i'd sue the sad *censored* for breach of intellectual property.
#147104
JamesD89 wrote:
EwmanM wrote:
JamesD89 wrote:You even provoked a cynical comment, the path to stardom has been cleared.
I'm quite shocked actually. :S

Should I get them to remove it :P ?
:whip:
Has no one explained to you the rules around the 'whip' smiley??

Unwritten forum rule number 485 - no one shall use the whip emoticon except DD. It may also be used in exceptional circumstances when talking about DD or to DD or with the prior, written permission of DD. :P
#147106
Juliet P wrote:
JamesD89 wrote:
EwmanM wrote:
JamesD89 wrote:You even provoked a cynical comment, the path to stardom has been cleared.
I'm quite shocked actually. :S

Should I get them to remove it :P ?
:whip:
Has no one explained to you the rules around the 'whip' smiley??

Unwritten forum rule number 485 - no one shall use the whip emoticon except DD. It may also be used in exceptional circumstances when talking about DD or to DD or with the prior, written permission of DD. :P
ok i'm new dd is ? cus that ain Max :wink:
#147108
Juliet P wrote:
JamesD89 wrote:
EwmanM wrote:
JamesD89 wrote:You even provoked a cynical comment, the path to stardom has been cleared.
I'm quite shocked actually. :S

Should I get them to remove it :P ?
:director:
Has no one explained to you the rules around the 'whip' smiley??

Unwritten forum rule number 485 - no one shall use the whip emoticon except DD. It may also be used in exceptional circumstances when talking about DD or to DD or with the prior, written permission of DD. :P
Quit stirring, that's a megaphone, what are you trying to do to me?!?
Last edited by JamesD89 on 28 Aug 09, 22:29, edited 1 time in total.
#147114
JamesD89 wrote:
Juliet P wrote:
JamesD89 wrote:
EwmanM wrote:
JamesD89 wrote:You even provoked a cynical comment, the path to stardom has been cleared.
I'm quite shocked actually. :S

Should I get them to remove it :P ?
:director:
Has no one explained to you the rules around the 'whip' smiley??

Unwritten forum rule number 485 - no one shall use the whip emoticon except DD. It may also be used in exceptional circumstances when talking about DD or to DD or with the prior, written permission of DD. :P
Quit stirring, that's a megaphone, what are you trying to do to me?!?
hey man we don't write the rules..
#147115
Lol. DD = Darwin Dali aka Forum Queen. Not to be trifled with.

But I forgot addendum 1 to rule 485 - notwithstanding the above, the whip smiley can always (and indeed must) be used when referring to Max Mosley...
#147118
Juliet P wrote:Lol. DD = Darwin Dali aka Forum Queen. Not to be trifled with.

But I forgot addendum 1 to rule 485 - notwithstanding the above, the whip smiley can always (and indeed must) be used when referring to Max Mosley...
In that case Max Mosley is plaguarising Ewman's articles and making defamatory Lewis Hamilton remarks. Just as well he's going.

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!