FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
Can one of you friendly mods add my Xbox LIVE GamerTag to the OP? It's "Jens with a J"

you know what happens if Jenson wanted to join xbox live, PSN, or the forum for that matter? youve taken his name! i bet he would be annoyed at you :hehe:

:tongue: I doubt he'd want to use his real name and call attention to himself, so I'm probably safe :thumbup:
Done. :wavey:

Cheers Tex :thumbup:

but hey it might work out for you one day, he might go who is this guy that steals my name all the time, i want to meet him!! :D
Can one of you friendly mods add my Xbox LIVE GamerTag to the OP? It's "Jens with a J"

you know what happens if Jenson wanted to join xbox live, PSN, or the forum for that matter? youve taken his name! i bet he would be annoyed at you :hehe:

:tongue: I doubt he'd want to use his real name and call attention to himself, so I'm probably safe :thumbup:
Done. :wavey:

Cheers Tex :thumbup:

but hey it might work out for you one day, he might go who is this guy that steals my name all the time, i want to meet him!! :D

As long as he didn't bring any of his I'm sure very threatening cronies, that would be a major win :thumbup:
Wts ur PSN pass?

volatilis im n now

Right im kinda delayed (my dad's hogging the telly) i'll be on in a bit though. If you'll still be on?

Thanks for the games dude. That was fun.

I thought you had me beat at Imola, that downhill right hander into an up hill left hander is trouble if you jump the kerb even a little. Kept spinning out.
What happend to you, didn't see you for dust the whole race and then passed you 2nd to last lap as you came out pitstop?

Later :)

Yeah Imola was tight, when you passed me you took off my front wing, so I had to cruze round to the end,. Sadly we couldn't have an ontrack battle.

As for Suzuka, it was a disaster. I kept making mistakes and outbreaking myself. Those corner cut penalties bug me.

Hopefully next time it'll be more of a battle.

Mate, what happened at monza?

Did you lock up? It was funny as hell, it looked like your car exploded!!!

I was about 3 cars back and just seen this huge cloud of debris and though oh ya fecker. :skidmarks:

Sure is fun playing with someone who respects the rules, I'm sure there are going to be some very close battles ahead, though I am 3 for 3, I don't expect that to last!
:toothy9:
user name on steam-vaptin. I have the demo version of gtr evolution if anyone would like to race me, i think it will work with the full game. But I don't have a sterring wheel and I'm limited with one car and one track, or if anyone else wants to get the free demo we could free load.
Last edited by vaptin on 24 Aug 09, 16:15, edited 1 time in total.
I guess that doesn't apply to my steam account? Or is a survey needed to see how many steam users are on here to determine if a tally would be worth it?

I dont even know what a steam account is ok and since I have been the one helping add everyone's username's this is how your request should look to keep it very simple for the entire team, thanks.

Xbox username - name in bold
PSN username - name in bold
I guess that doesn't apply to my steam account? Or is a survey needed to see how many steam users are on here to determine if a tally would be worth it?

I dont even know what a steam account is ok and since I have been the one helping add everyone's username's this is how your request should look to keep it very simple for the entire team, thanks.

Steam is the PC Game Download and Community System owned and operated by Valve Software (The Half-Life guys)

It's a big deal for PC Gamers.

Steam is the PC Game Download and Community System owned and operated by Valve Software (The Half-Life guys)

It's a big deal for PC Gamers.

No steam is somthing you get when you boil water.

stop confusing tex

See our F1 related articles too!