FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
#144730
For those of you who get Speed: midnight tonight there will be a behind the scenes tour plus interviews at Ferrari with, according to Steve Matchett, 'unprecedented' access. In his announcement Steve appeared somewhat surprised to have been able to do this as Ferrari gets bombarded with requests from media and very rarely opens the doors, let alone those 'secret' doors. I'm very curious.
#144738
texasmr2 wrote:Good call as I was going to mention this also. Should be a great show for any F1 fan and I know I'll be recording it after I 'chuck wood'. :drink:
What the woodchuck?

I wish I could see that I bet it will be good. I'm sure someone will manage to get it YouTube though
#144749
texasmr2 wrote:after I 'chuck wood'.
Too much of that will make you go blind! :whip::P

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!