FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
Thank you so much for all your replies I really appreciate it. It sounds as though it might be out of my price range. I did consider Silverstone but I am not sure if it would be a better experience for us to go away for a couple of days as a little break or to get better seats at somewhere like Silverstone. I am only considering going to the race day as our son will get bored going a couple of days in the row, which is why I wasnt sure about Silverstone as one day might not seem as much as an experience as a mini break. Somebody mentioned Germany, would this be a good alternative to Monaco as the plan would be to spend Saturday sightseeing, see the race on Sunday and then fly back on Monday. I know Monaco has a great racing reputation which is why I initially thought of it but as I dont know much about racing I would happily consider other places if the price and experience were right.

Once again can I say thank you for all your help as I realise I am asking simple questions but really want to try to get this right, which is why I am looking into this 5 months in advance.
Thank you so much for all your replies I really appreciate it. It sounds as though it might be out of my price range. I did consider Silverstone but I am not sure if it would be a better experience for us to go away for a couple of days as a little break or to get better seats at somewhere like Silverstone. I am only considering going to the race day as our son will get bored going a couple of days in the row, which is why I wasnt sure about Silverstone as one day might not seem as much as an experience as a mini break. Somebody mentioned Germany, would this be a good alternative to Monaco as the plan would be to spend Saturday sightseeing, see the race on Sunday and then fly back on Monday. I know Monaco has a great racing reputation which is why I initially thought of it but as I dont know much about racing I would happily consider other places if the price and experience were right.

Once again can I say thank you for all your help as I realise I am asking simple questions but really want to try to get this right, which is why I am looking into this 5 months in advance.

next years german gp is at Hockenhiem i belive (it is in doubt tho) the nearest town is Frankfurt and from my experience there wasn't much there and its very corperate, not sure about sight seeing there.

Spa is more rual i think so might be better there.

If the F1 is at Donngton rather than Silverstone next year (for the british GP) Dontington is right in the derby county side also theres a excellent F1 museum there also

next years german gp is at Hockenhiem i belive (it is in doubt tho) the nearest town is Frankfurt and from my experience there wasn't much there and its very corperate, not sure about sight seeing there.

Spa is more rual i think so might be better there.

If the F1 is at Donngton rather than Silverstone next year (for the british GP) Dontington is right in the derby county side also theres a excellent F1 museum there also

Hockenheim though offers an excellent viewing experience.
you'd see abetter race at donntingon/silverstone, spa, or Germany.

and it would be Alot, lot cheaper.

:yes:

Coukld watch the whole weekend, for the Monaco Race price.
Has anyone on here been to Monaco?

i don't think theres many millionaires on the forum.

i don't think theres many millionaires on the forum.

Well I know for one, I am a hobo.

See our F1 related articles too!