FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
User avatar
By racechick
#142001
headless wrote:
racechick wrote:
headless wrote:Things is as you get older and get wrinkly skin the tattos will go blue and wrinkly and look poo.
When im old and wrinkley I'll wear BIIIIG pants so no one would see it.
You might have to wear BIIIIG pants anyway, due to natural growth
No you could still wear tinsy pants even with natural growth...theyd just look gross (cue DD posts pic of Briatore in his posing pouch)
#142012
racechick wrote:
headless wrote:
racechick wrote:
headless wrote:Things is as you get older and get wrinkly skin the tattos will go blue and wrinkly and look poo.
When im old and wrinkley I'll wear BIIIIG pants so no one would see it.
You might have to wear BIIIIG pants anyway, due to natural growth
No you could still wear tinsy pants even with natural growth...theyd just look gross (cue DD posts pic of Briatore in his posing pouch)
I almost felt obliged :hehe::twisted:
User avatar
By racechick
#142021
darwin_dali wrote:
racechick wrote:
headless wrote:
racechick wrote:
headless wrote:Things is as you get older and get wrinkly skin the tattos will go blue and wrinkly and look poo.
When im old and wrinkley I'll wear BIIIIG pants so no one would see it.
You might have to wear BIIIIG pants anyway, due to natural growth
No you could still wear tinsy pants even with natural growth...theyd just look gross (cue DD posts pic of Briatore in his posing pouch)
I almost felt obliged :hehe::twisted:
Sooooooooo glad you didnt give in to temptation!
#142026
racechick wrote:
darwin_dali wrote:
racechick wrote:
headless wrote:
racechick wrote:
headless wrote:Things is as you get older and get wrinkly skin the tattos will go blue and wrinkly and look poo.
When im old and wrinkley I'll wear BIIIIG pants so no one would see it.
You might have to wear BIIIIG pants anyway, due to natural growth
No you could still wear tinsy pants even with natural growth...theyd just look gross (cue DD posts pic of Briatore in his posing pouch)
I almost felt obliged :hehe::twisted:
Sooooooooo glad you didnt give in to temptation!
Tempt me more and I can't guarantee ANYTHING :P:twisted:
User avatar
By headless
#142205
EwmanM wrote:Get a tattoo with Ant Hamilton's face on it.
Im going for it.
A full facial tatoo
#142207
headless wrote:
EwmanM wrote:Get a tattoo with Ant Hamilton's face on it.
Im going for it.
A full facial tatoo
:paperbag:
User avatar
By racechick
#142211
darwin_dali wrote:
racechick wrote:
darwin_dali wrote:
racechick wrote:
headless wrote:
racechick wrote:
headless wrote:Things is as you get older and get wrinkly skin the tattos will go blue and wrinkly and look poo.
When im old and wrinkley I'll wear BIIIIG pants so no one would see it.
You might have to wear BIIIIG pants anyway, due to natural growth
No you could still wear tinsy pants even with natural growth...theyd just look gross (cue DD posts pic of Briatore in his posing pouch)
I almost felt obliged :hehe::twisted:
Sooooooooo glad you didnt give in to temptation!
Tempt me more and I can't guarantee ANYTHING :P:twisted:
Not sure I've worked out all your weaknesses yet.
#142216
racechick wrote:
darwin_dali wrote:
racechick wrote:
darwin_dali wrote:
racechick wrote:
headless wrote:
racechick wrote:
headless wrote:Things is as you get older and get wrinkly skin the tattos will go blue and wrinkly and look poo.
When im old and wrinkley I'll wear BIIIIG pants so no one would see it.
You might have to wear BIIIIG pants anyway, due to natural growth
No you could still wear tinsy pants even with natural growth...theyd just look gross (cue DD posts pic of Briatore in his posing pouch)
I almost felt obliged :hehe::twisted:
Sooooooooo glad you didnt give in to temptation!
Tempt me more and I can't guarantee ANYTHING :P:twisted:
Not sure I've worked out all your weaknesses yet.
Weakness? Weaknesses?? :eek:
User avatar
By racechick
#142221
darwin_dali wrote:
racechick wrote:
darwin_dali wrote:
racechick wrote:
darwin_dali wrote:
racechick wrote:
headless wrote:
racechick wrote:
headless wrote:Things is as you get older and get wrinkly skin the tattos will go blue and wrinkly and look poo.
When im old and wrinkley I'll wear BIIIIG pants so no one would see it.
You might have to wear BIIIIG pants anyway, due to natural growth
No you could still wear tinsy pants even with natural growth...theyd just look gross (cue DD posts pic of Briatore in his posing pouch)
I almost felt obliged :hehe::twisted:
Sooooooooo glad you didnt give in to temptation!
Tempt me more and I can't guarantee ANYTHING :P:twisted:
Not sure I've worked out all your weaknesses yet.
Weakness? Weaknesses?? :eek:
The plural version. We all have them, its just a matter of finding them. And then :twisted::twisted:
#142224
racechick wrote:
darwin_dali wrote:
racechick wrote:
darwin_dali wrote:
racechick wrote:
darwin_dali wrote:
racechick wrote:
headless wrote:
racechick wrote:
headless wrote:Things is as you get older and get wrinkly skin the tattos will go blue and wrinkly and look poo.
When im old and wrinkley I'll wear BIIIIG pants so no one would see it.
You might have to wear BIIIIG pants anyway, due to natural growth
No you could still wear tinsy pants even with natural growth...theyd just look gross (cue DD posts pic of Briatore in his posing pouch)
I almost felt obliged :hehe::twisted:
Sooooooooo glad you didnt give in to temptation!
Tempt me more and I can't guarantee ANYTHING :P:twisted:
Not sure I've worked out all your weaknesses yet.
Weakness? Weaknesses?? :eek:
The plural version. We all have them, its just a matter of finding them. And then :twisted::twisted:
I don't even have ONE, so plural is totally inappropriate! :director::P
User avatar
By racechick
#142229
darwin_dali wrote:
racechick wrote:
darwin_dali wrote:
racechick wrote:
darwin_dali wrote:
racechick wrote:
darwin_dali wrote:
racechick wrote:
headless wrote:
racechick wrote: When im old and wrinkley I'll wear BIIIIG pants so no one would see it.
You might have to wear BIIIIG pants anyway, due to natural growth
No you could still wear tinsy pants even with natural growth...theyd just look gross (cue DD posts pic of Briatore in his posing pouch)
I almost felt obliged :hehe::twisted:
Sooooooooo glad you didnt give in to temptation!
Tempt me more and I can't guarantee ANYTHING :P:twisted:
Not sure I've worked out all your weaknesses yet.
Weakness? Weaknesses?? :eek:
The plural version. We all have them, its just a matter of finding them. And then :twisted::twisted:
I don't even have ONE, so plural is totally inappropriate! :director::P
Oh you have them :yes::D
#167322
Robert182 wrote:Hamilton Tattoo :) i Dunno if this is the right place to put it but i was bored :) He's been a hero of mine since i was karting and saw him at olton park in formula renault followed his racing ever since :D COME ON LEWIS :thumbup:

Image
Nice tat! :rofl: Great design. I like the idea! :clap: cool! 8-)
User avatar
By Robert182
#168059
tattoo designs wrote:
Robert182 wrote:Hamilton Tattoo :) i Dunno if this is the right place to put it but i was bored :) He's been a hero of mine since i was karting and saw him at olton park in formula renault followed his racing ever since :D COME ON LEWIS :thumbup:

Image
Nice tat! :rofl: Great design. I like the idea! :clap: cool! 8-)
cheers :)
By McLamilton
#168063
Wow, that's really a great way to show your support for Lewis! :) And it's a lovely design too! :)

Though I also like Lewis, I could never do something like it, cause I really hate needles.

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!