FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
#139850
gilles27 wrote:tbf, i call it shampoo...
There was another line from that race, something like
"and we pass the Tip-Top bar, no time for a drink though..."

"The xylophone effect"
#142008
8-ball wrote:
Jabberwocky wrote:Jordan is cool, he adds the insight of being a team owner into the mix, and not just what it is like for a driver. It is a team sport afterall
I agree Jordan beings a unique perspective and the chemistry between the three presenters is very good. Get James Allen in the commentary box and it would be perfect! So what if he was a bit biased? He never actively hid the fact he likes Ferrari/Hamilton. It never impacted on him doing his job and that is all that counts. He gave credit where credit was due and was very fair throughout to other teams and drivers.

I hope some fair minded TV exec gives him a job back in the commentary box one day.
I never had a problem with James Allen, couldnt see what all the anti-Allen fuss was about. Blundell irritated me though, he couldnt even speak properly.
Eddie's funny.
#142287
GarethStr wrote:
Longbow wrote:i agree.
Nice to see you agree with me Longbow. After all this time I thought you hated James Allen :hehe::P
I was agree with the Vote No option actualy

james allen should stay were he belongs which is away from Lewis, Senna and Mclaren and as far as possible away from a mic.

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!