FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

From your dishwasher to F1 memorabilia, advertise here! For regulars only.
By Dj_polly12
Hey there,

Just wondering if anybody knows of anywhere or if it is possible to purchase F1 related memorabilia i.e. used or damaged wings or similar parts?

I know the cost would leave a significant dent in my pocket however it'd be something cool to have forever and hang on the bedroom wall.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Cheers.
By EwanM
Your best bet is probably Ebay. They should have a few stores that sell the items you are looking for.
By EwanM
Thanks heaps Ewman!! Found some pretty dam cool stuff!

No problemo.
By onelapdown
Just wondering if anybody knows of anywhere or if it is possible to purchase F1 related memorabilia i.e. used or damaged wings or similar parts?

Have you tried looking up Nelson Piquet Jr in the phonebook?
By EwanM

Have you tried looking up Nelson Piquet Jr in the phonebook?

:rofl:
By Denthúl
I'm pretty sure the Toyota online shop is selling off parts from old cars, including front and rear wings. But it wouldn't be a dent in your pocket, more like a black hole >.<
By headless
Managed to track down the Toyota stuff. And yeah, a bloody big black hole!!

:hehe: yeah I had a look
By polskipiotr
Hello,

I just joined the forum.
I ended up buying the brakes from the toyota f1 team when they were selling parts from the f1 shop.

<Edited for content>

Please check the following threads:-

Main Guildlines
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2216

Rules Updated
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8341

Sales/Wants
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5360

If you have any other questions about why this thread has been edited then feel free to contact myself or any of the Mod team - Jabberwocky
By lilblue83812
This guide by Jacques Deschanaux is definitely a collectible I just got one from their physical store a few days ago. I'm ready for the 1st race in Australia!
<EDITED FOR CONTENT - JABBERWOCKY>
By McLaren
^^ never seen Lewis or any other driver wearing ugg boots before.Is this some F1 fettish I don't know about,over to you DD :D

See our F1 related articles too!