FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Selcouth_Feline
After his two crashes at Hockenheim, JV has been dropped by BMW-Sauber in favour of Kubica for next weekend's Hungarian Grand Prix.

A bit harsh as one of his crashes to me looked more like something failed on the car rather than driver error...
By Stephen
Sad, but BMW have been looking for an excuse since before Canada. There is more politics in that team that meets the eye.
By Selcouth_Feline
Hmm, according to the BBC, JV told the team he wasn't ready to race next weekend after his accident at Hockenheim....
By Stephen
I jumped the gun! I would like to see JV remain in F1, at least whilst he's driving he can't bloody sing! :roll:
By darwin dali
Yes, he can. He can yodel away and we won't hear him (until they broadcast some team radio bites) :D
By darwin dali
Looks like he's gone for good - at least according to Kubica's manager and the Polish press.
Pieces of the driver puzzle are beginning to fall into place: today Williams confirmed NR and gave next year's other seat to AW. This leaves MW without a car for now. Renault/Briatore?
By R00DIT
I jumped the gun! I would like to see JV remain in F1, at least whilst he's driving he can't bloody sing! :roll:

ROFL :twisted:

See our F1 related articles too!