FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
User avatar
By Jamie
#135132
Good Morning Everyone;

Now i have realised we have allot of co-joining races happening in the next few race weekends. Now i love my F1 but i also Love my Moto Gp & Gorgeous George :heart::hehe:

So what will you be watching???
User avatar
By Hexagram
#135144
Vanilla-Bear wrote:Wonder what tine they will both be on??
I don't really watch Moto Gp. :yikes:
User avatar
By Jamie
#135145
Hexagram wrote:
Vanilla-Bear wrote:Wonder what tine they will both be on??
I don't really watch Moto Gp. :yikes:
:eek:
Waaahhhhh????

Are you mad man? You must!!! It is amazing!!!
User avatar
By Hexagram
#135146
Vanilla-Bear wrote:
Hexagram wrote:
Vanilla-Bear wrote:Wonder what tine they will both be on??
I don't really watch Moto Gp. :yikes:
:eek:
Waaahhhhh????

Are you mad man? You must!!! It is amazing!!!
If its on tv I'll watch it but other than that I don't really follow it. :hehe:

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!