FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

From your dishwasher to F1 memorabilia, advertise here! For regulars only.
By scousers on tour 2008
has anybody bought off this company....
I have had problems contacting them after they took money from my card with out me placing an order and now i cant contact them
By texasmr2
How did they get your card number without you placing an order? Sound's fishy to me and you should get a PayPal account for protection.
i opened an account with them and they take all the detail etc..
i was half wat through an order and then changed my mind... they sent me 2 e-mails to ask me if i wished to continue with the order but then took the money anyway, they have sent the wrong top that was getting ordered and no paperwork for returns etc.... i have sent 6 e-mail to them and have tried to ring every day this week with no answer...
By texasmr2
i opened an account with them and they take all the detail etc..
i was half wat through an order and then changed my mind... they sent me 2 e-mails to ask me if i wished to continue with the order but then took the money anyway, they have sent the wrong top that was getting ordered and no paperwork for returns etc.... i have sent 6 e-mail to them and have tried to ring every day this week with no answer...

What I would do and have done in the past is to contact the coporate office or atleast a head honcho and voice my concern's. Keep track of all correspondence with them, print all correspondence for protection, but most likely they will make thing's right.

Does the UK have a 'Better Business Bureau' such as we have in the USA where you can file a formal complaint against a business if necessary?
By darwin dali
debit card.

That was a dumb thing to do - NEVER use a debit card on the internet. The money is instantly taken out of your checking account and it's gone w/o recourse. Always use a (good) credit card.
By Selcouth_Feline
If it's a Visa debit you used, you may be in luck - all Visa debit cards in the UK are signed up the 'chargeback' scheme. There is no min or max limit, but you must request it within 120 days of the transaction. If you have a Visa card, call your card provider and ask them if you can do a chargeback on the card. It's not a well-known thing in the UK so if the call centre person has no clue what you are talking about, ask to speak to a supervisor and they should be able to advise you.

If you didn't use a Visa debit card, um..., I don't know what you can do.
By belenaxy
What is the difference between a debit card and a visa check card? I recieved a visa check card and i assume i does the same thing as a debit card with a visa logo. Which automatically takes the money out of my checking account as well as the visa check card would so what is the difference??????
Last edited by belenaxy on 04 Jul 09, 17:47, edited 1 time in total.
By darwin dali
What is the difference between a debit card and a visa check card? I recieved a visa check card and i assume i does the same thing as a debit card with a visa logo. Which automatically takes the money out of my checking account as well as the visa check card would so what is the difference??????

No diff. If it were a straight ATM card, you could use it virtually only to withdraw cash from an ATM, while a Visa check or debit card is almost as widely accepted as the Visa credit card.
By headless
Keep contsatntly emailing them
By headless
Off Topic but.

Best place to try is

http://www.grandprixproducts.com

very helpful and got to me within a few days. Would shop with them again, they were awesome :thumbup:

Cheers
By headless
You still trying to flog tht Force cap headless?

Yeha

See our F1 related articles too!