FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

From your dishwasher to F1 memorabilia, advertise here! For regulars only.
I won these recently and although they are cool to have i don't really care for them and as i am starting my own business could do with the cash.

i text a competiton in the daily star, much to the amusement of my sceptical work friends, i got a call later in the day to say i am the winner!!!!! gutted work friends, in your f***ing face!!!!!!

I won a day out with mercedes and vodafone in goodwood motor circuit with none other than..........LEWIS HAMILTON

I got:

A full maclarens racing suit signed by lewis hamilton and Bernd Mayländer
A matching Crash helmet signed by lewis hamilton and Bernd Mayländer
3 laps in a Mercedes SLR Maclaren being driven by lewis hamilton
3 laps of me driving it (only passed me test 12th of june )
lunch with lewis
Photos and autographs with lewis
A mercedes and vodaphone goody bag
plus a film of the day

a result i know, anyway i am selling the suit and helmet and it comes in a holdle that carrys both, here are a few pictures. any offers?

By mrhunt1982
Does anyone know any good places to sell these?
By Cillit Bang
You may want to consider hanging onto them for a while. If Lewis wins the championship this year they might go up in value a bit.
By certom
yeah absolutely don't sell them! or wait for some years
By bud
Wait til he has won 8 world titles ;)
By certom
or burn them :twisted:
By texasmr2
I dont think I could part with them.
By certom
minchia 1000 £...hope it will raise man! i mean...i wouldn't pay it a buck, but maybe there's someone interested :roll:
By bud
minchia 1000 £...hope it will raise man! i mean...i wouldn't pay it a buck, but maybe there's someone interested :roll:

im sure theres someone interested dont worry :lol: not everyone is a ferrari lamb :roll:
By certom

im sure theres someone interested dont worry :lol:

of cours ei'm not worried about it :)
By mrhunt1982
do you guys think i started it to high or do you think £1000 is fair?

the suit and helmet must be £600+ to buy new, plus the holdall and signature, i thought that was about right. what do you think?

i was gonna put it on for a £1 to start with a reserve of £1000 but it cost too much in fees to list it that way.

any thoughts guys?
By texasmr2
I suggest you just sit and wait or lower your starting bid if your looking for a quick sale. Lewis memorabilia will catch on but he has not won a WDC yet so this could be affecting the lack of interest.

Another thing you may want to look into is selling your item's to a business that specialize's in F1 artifact's and memorabilia, they would surely buy it from you.

Unless my survival depended on the extra money I would not even consider selling the gear at this point as the value will increase substantially over the next decade.

See our F1 related articles too!