FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By 7UpJordan
I'd like to go to Monaco, with my own yacht parked up in the harbour, soaking up the sun watching the TV and the cars all the way from the tunnel exit to the rascasse with a cold bottle of Champagne and some sexy lasses in bikinis attending to my "every need". :P

Oi, it could very well happen if I win the lottery tonight. ;)
By ferraribird
I'd like to go to Monaco, with my own yacht parked up in the harbour, soaking up the sun watching the TV and the cars all the way from the tunnel exit to the rascasse with a cold bottle of Champagne and some sexy lasses in bikinis attending to my "every need".

Yep, me too with the slight but very important substitution of a handsome man with money, eco-friendly Ferrari (is that an oxymoron?), personality and position of professor of philosophy at Oxford Uni, in place of the dollybirds. My wants are few but they're flaming hard to come by. I'd also like to walk in space and live on Mars and be the first woman F1 champion, but that's not going to happen either. :evil:
By darwin dali
Am handsome, got personality, teach at Cornell Uni - no money or Ferrari though, but working on it :)
By Newie
went to SPA this year and to be honest I would not splash out on seats for Eau Rouge again. Fantastic experience but TBH the view from the bottom of eau rouge - available on general admission - is better than the side view experienced in the seated area.

Pouhon is a very good, and underrated, vantage point.
By mooker
Canada has a great atmosphere, really enjoyed it there although there's not really anywhere that you can see a lot of action. I sat at the hairpin, so lots of crashing and a few overtaking moves.

Spain is good, but the crowd are very Alonso biased. If you can get a seat in the stadium complex you get to see the cars go round a fair few corners.

I'd personally like to do Spa next season, somewhere near Eau Rouge - just for the history. Maybo Monaco if I can save enough pennies. There's no point in doing Monaco on the cheap, a yaucht in the harbour should do me fine.
By racechick
Silverstone, camping out back of copse-magic! (Like to visit Spa and Monaco :D ) Turkey was great but nowhere near the atmosphere of Silverstone, I'd go again tho :wink:
By Ron Dennis
Canada is expensive, the hotels and s*** really ramp up their prices over the GP weekend (as do many, but not many as much as Canada).

Find a YMCA and use the shuttles into the track - the only way to get in really!

Italy is great when both Ferrari's go out - you can sit where you like as the place empties faster than a ho house in police raid!

Spa is a great circuit, but not one I can say was great to watch from the stands.

My advice - Monaco in a camper.
By raithrover
I'd say Spa, or just to say that you've done it Monaco.

Canadian Grand Prix for me next year, then the season after will be Monaco then a few years later Japan. Shame there is no Scottish Grand Prix, still waiting for sometime to organise that.
By deMuRe
Corporate Catering at Becketts, cost me 1500 punda's but it was worth every penny...

I'm moving to the UK in 2 days and I'm organising trips to Monza and Spa the moment I start working.

Following that year I'll be doing Monaco and Canada.

Fark it, I want to do them all...
By bud
Awww deMure isnt Brisvegas good enough for you anymore? :P hehe
By deMuRe
Awww deMure isnt Brisvegas good enough for you anymore? :P hehe

Job market in London is going crackers for my area of expertise, so I'm going to cash in for 10 years.

I haven't told my girlfried this, the most thing I am looking forward to is watching F1 at normal times on a Sunday and being closer to most of the races :wink:

See our F1 related articles too!