By headless
Mobile phones not cells
By racechick
Mobile phones not cells

:yes::yes: cells are what you go in at the police station :hehe:
By headless
In Moselys dictionary - Dungeons :whip:
By EwanM
If anyone lets off fireworks near my tent again I will be seriously pissed. Felt like I was in the trenches.
By EwanM
Ewee in Silverstone (second from the front with no helmet):

Aye that's me, and Nigel Mansell is also just above me.
By racechick
If anyone lets off fireworks near my tent again I will be seriously pissed. Felt like I was in the trenches.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: It was me letting fireworks off near your tent :hehe::hehe: I like the fireworks going off, and the rain on the tent....so long as its gone by morning!!!
By emma

Wasn't the fireworks that pissed me off but the group of guys in the tents next to me playing their frikkin' music, laughing, shouting and talking (LOUDLY) about stuff I really didn't want to hear about until 2am - when I needed to be up at 3:45 in the morning! I seriously contemplated 'accidentally' scratching their cars with my tent poles when I was taking everything down.
By headless
Camping, if I had jibbering foreigners near by, all I could hear all night would be annoying, or like in my bedroom last night, have a fly buzzign around.
So annyoing.
By EwanM

Wasn't the fireworks that pissed me off but the group of guys in the tents next to me playing their frikkin' music, laughing, shouting and talking (LOUDLY) about stuff I really didn't want to hear about until 2am - when I needed to be up at 3:45 in the morning! I seriously contemplated 'accidentally' scratching their cars with my tent poles when I was taking everything down.

LOL that happened with us too, the music wasn't even good. It was just repetitive dance crap. Not even good dance music. Tssk Tssk.
By Frosty

I just put on my portable radio with earphones and listened to radio Silverstone that got me to sleep, I also chose the quietest corner of Windmill Farm to pitch up my tent.

See our F1 related articles too!