FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.

What social networking site is better?

Facebook
91%
Twitter
9%
Bebo
No votes
0%
Myspace
No votes
0%
By Jensonb
Have not jumped on the Twitter bandwagon and have no intention of starting. Keeping up with the internet fads is tiring. In two years something else will pop up and Twitter will be redundant (or bust seeing as they do not make any money)

No danger of that if Google (Or someone else) buys them out.
By Gaz
TWITTER = CRAP :thumbup:

yeh especialy when most people post.

"having curry for too mmmmh"

why would anyone want to know that your having a curry for tea or that you went to the park to feed some ducks.

:rolleyes:
By EwanM

why would anyone want to know that your having a curry for tea or that you went to the park to feed some ducks.

Well I plan to use my Twitter over the race weekend at Silverstone. I thought it would be quite useful for the forum, I mean it would give another p.o.v of the weekend. And keep note of what was happening...
By Jensonb

Virtually nobody uses Twitter for things like that unless it's ironic.
By EwanM

My idea not useful?
By Jensonb

My idea not useful?

Huh? Your Silverstone idea? That's great, that's one of the many good things people are doing with Twitter.
By bud
Facebook is old news. It's a site dedicated to bothering people who hardly know you any more about things they don't care about.

Yeah, really worthwhile.

its good, once youre out of highschool for ten years maybe youll understand its importance :hehe: its been great finding old friends even from primary school and seeing what they are up to these days. its not as though your all the sudden best mates again its just a catch up tool.
By Hanwombat
Facebook is old news. It's a site dedicated to bothering people who hardly know you any more about things they don't care about.

Yeah, really worthwhile.

its good, once youre out of highschool for ten years maybe youll understand its importance :hehe: its been great finding old friends even from primary school and seeing what they are up to these days. its not as though your all the sudden best mates again its just a catch up tool.

Yes, I found loads of old school friends who I hadn't seen since the beginning of High School in 2000, as I moved through Year 7, was nice to see them all grown up now
By Jensonb

Yeah, really worthwhile.

That, as a purpose, makes perfect sense. People using to keep in touch with their current friends has always struck me as odd.
By Gaz

Yeah, really worthwhile.

Yeh but theres alot of crap on it also but using it for that its ok.
By McLaren Fan
It's proved useful in Iran this past week.

See our F1 related articles too!