FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By gordonmcn
I read on another F1 forum, people are planning a protest chant at Silverstone this weekend. As the cars leave for there formation lap, people are asked to stand up and chant " Save formula one, meet half way." This should be repeated constantly untill the first car returns to the grid. This is to urge both sided (FIA and FOTA) to bang there heads together and get this sorry mess resolved sooner rather than later. We are fans of F1 and lets face it, who will be going to any races next year if none of the FOTA teams are racing? The other forum had over 3000 post all argeing with this chant.

If you are attending then please join in i for one will be shouting loudly.

Remember stand up, and chant " save formula one, meet half way"
If there was a break away series, would they race at Silverstone?

In the unlikely event that there is a break-away series, I think they should race at Brands Hatch. Provided they can get permission to hold the race, that is. Unfortunately there are some silly noise restrictions in the area. :(
You think Max will care about a chant!! Hes had his naked bottom spread across the tabloids and he doesnt care. The teams will meet half way , its max that wont. And max enjoys protests against him, he laughs at it.

See our F1 related articles too!