FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
User avatar
By HammondF1
#126309
I dont know about everyone else but i love the new advert with Lewis Hamilton and the scalextric set! thought id ask everyone elses opinion...

i hope i have put this in the right catagory i think it comes under motorsport media!
User avatar
By RA Dunk
#126310
Cant say ive seen it yet? what channel is it being shown on? :)
User avatar
By 7UpJordan
#126713
My old Scalextric F1 cars from my childhood could go faster than Hamilton in that advert. :D
User avatar
By HammondF1
#126717
7UpJordan wrote:My old Scalextric F1 cars from my childhood could go faster than Hamilton in that advert. :D
And how long ago was your childhood :P:thumbup:
User avatar
By scotty
#126725
That thing corners better than the real one! :twisted:
User avatar
By 7UpJordan
#126750
HammondF1 wrote:
7UpJordan wrote:My old Scalextric F1 cars from my childhood could go faster than Hamilton in that advert. :D
And how long ago was your childhood :P:thumbup:
Well I'm 24 now so you should be able to work that one out. :P
User avatar
By EwanM
#126791
7UpJordan wrote:
HammondF1 wrote:
7UpJordan wrote:My old Scalextric F1 cars from my childhood could go faster than Hamilton in that advert. :D
And how long ago was your childhood :P:thumbup:
Well I'm 24 now so you should be able to work that one out. :P
:P
User avatar
By Robert182
#126829
it is a pritty cool advert :D
User avatar
By Denthúl
#126832
7UpJordan wrote:
HammondF1 wrote:
7UpJordan wrote:My old Scalextric F1 cars from my childhood could go faster than Hamilton in that advert. :D
And how long ago was your childhood :P:thumbup:
Well I'm 24 now so you should be able to work that one out. :P
Oldie :P

>.>

I wish I still had my Scalextric sets. :(
User avatar
By Robert182
#126838
i got the hamilton and alonso one :D

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!