FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By 0458
At the German GP....

Do any other races other than Formula 1 happen on track?

I know that at monaco there were other races going on, and apparently there is at Silverstone according to people on this forum.

Is this also happening at the ring? Theres nothing specified on the website.

Is it like a thing to keep the spectators happy, or a real race to do with another championship that just happens to be on the same day as the F1 GP?

Shed some light!

By EwanM
At the German GP....

I know that at monaco there were other races going on, and apparently there is at Silverstone according to people on this forum.

Is it like a thing to keep the spectators happy, or a real race to do with another championship that just happens to be on the same day as the F1 GP?

Shed some light!

It will have Gp2, Formula BMW Europe and The Porsches as support packages to the Grand Prix.
By Jamie
At the German GP....

Shed some light!

It will have Gp2, Formula BMW Europe and The Porsches as support packages to the Grand Prix.

Sounds Awesome! you know what, i want to see Greg Mansell in action, he i mean't to be awesome! Shame i can't say the same for Damon Hills son :rolleyes:
By 0458
At the German GP....

Shed some light!

Thanks! :D

I assume they'll be 'free' seing as were already in the grandstand? Is there anywhere I can find out some more infomation about them. :)
By Jamie
At the German GP....

Shed some light!

Thanks! :D

I assume they'll be 'free' seing as were already in the grandstand? Is there anywhere I can find out some more infomation about them. :)

There main website, it always tells you the following 'acts' or supporting!
By 0458
You got any links?

I've been to the GP2's site, seen the calendar & times for the races, Nurburgring site seems to be weird,

I can get to the calendar and F1 page, then it stuff's itself up :irked:

Anywhere else I can find some more info? :)
By EwanM
You got any links?

I've been to the GP2's site, seen the calendar & times for the races, Nurburgring site seems to be weird,

I can get to the calendar and F1 page, then it stuff's itself up :irked:

Anywhere else I can find some more info? :)

Hmm could try the ADAC?
I miss the days when a BTCC race used to be part of the F1 support race schedule. :(
By EwanM
I miss the days when a BTCC race used to be part of the F1 support race schedule. :(

:(

Remember they experimented with a F3 race for a few years?
By 0458
Should I expect to recieve a program guide with my tickets, or at the actual event, that should list all the support package times shouldn't it? :D

See our F1 related articles too!