FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
#124279
EwmanM wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8088234.stm :rofl:
I thought that was terribly close when I saw it this morning. I wonder if Jake is young enough to have been shown those adverts with the hedgehogs..? :P
#124285
Denthúl wrote:
EwmanM wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YQPUZEFOhU&feature=related such as this...
I think I might send that link in Mr. Humphrey's direction. :)

hahah dooo it!
#124289
The incident was pretty funny, but there is a serious side as well. Television presenters need a studio, as today's incident was dangerous and embarrassing.
#124304
hmm links not working for me

BBC News BBC Sport
404 - Page Not Found

what did i miss?
#124314
EwmanM wrote:I think they'll repost it.

JAKES GOT HIS NEW BLOG UP!


DENTHUL THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!!!!!
I've already done it :hehe:

My comment is sat in pre-moderation, though.

Edit: No, wait, it's there! See the comment by NefariousMoose. :)
#124319
hmm how come you guys are seeing it and im still getting the 404 error message?

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!