FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
#124274
Hi,

Could anyone tell me where i could see the Button, Shove, Bono interview again?

It was shown on the build-up to qualifying for Turkey, but wasn't re-shown on Sunday. My wife wanted to see it after i told her it was good, but i hit delete on our generic hard-disk recorder before she had seen it. DOH!

I've had a look around but can't find it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dave
#125239
I thought it was a good insight; I would love to meet Felipe and Smedders! They seem to have a right little Kushty relationship I think its love :heart:

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!