FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By head2head
I've managed to get myself weekend tickets for the GP and have reserved myself a Kangaroo TV handset for the weekend. I figure the stats and the commentary should be worth it, even though I'm going to be in front of a screen.

The reservation went through OK, and I've got a confirmation email, but there is supposed to be a barcode showing and all I see when I tell hotmail to 'display images' is a grey box. Does anone know if this barcode is vital to pick up the handset? Should I be worried?

EDIT - all sorted; tis work blocking images :).

Opinions on Kangaroo TV would be appreciated though!
By Gaz
I've managed to get myself weekend tickets for the GP and have reserved myself a Kangaroo TV handset for the weekend. I figure the stats and the commentary should be worth it, even though I'm going to be in front of a screen.

The reservation went through OK, and I've got a confirmation email, but there is supposed to be a barcode showing and all I see when I tell hotmail to 'display images' is a grey box. Does anone know if this barcode is vital to pick up the handset? Should I be worried?

EDIT - all sorted; tis work blocking images :).

Opinions on Kangaroo TV would be appreciated though!

just click display images the barcode will proberly be and image.

then you can print it off!

it will be pretty vital since i think they scan it to confirm your reserviation
I was trying to access the email at work and it was blocking the image, despite the fact I was telling it to display. As soon as I got home and opened my email, lo and behold, a barcode :).

See our F1 related articles too!