FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

The glamourous side of motorsport
User avatar
By headless
#123007
Nonononononoon.
Insult to Bernies daughter.
User avatar
By racechick
#123094
Most pictures you see of her she's airbrushed. She has millions of pounds to spend on looking nice and look at these pictures! :vomit: And these are pictures when she's trated up!! Nah Gerri's better.

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos ... 1z3V7n.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


http://www.iconocast.com/00006/I5/News5_7.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/lb/ecc ... 104546.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_MbbJ1zA_Apk/S ... p-0846.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User avatar
By headless
#123118
I had them pictures on a widescreen so she looked like a whale!!
Does he not have two daughters??
I don't think Geri is that great tbh thoough.
User avatar
By racechick
#123155
bud wrote:Bernies daughter is a pig dog! to put it nicely!
:rofl::rofl::rofl: That would have sounded so bitchy if I'd said it!


headless wrote:I had them pictures on a widescreen so she looked like a whale!!
Does he not have two daughters??
I don't think Geri is that great tbh thoough.
Yes he has two daughters i believe but Tamara is the one in all the photoshoots. I didnt even have it on widescreen...........

Here's the whole family.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/03/ ... 68x373.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


Heres one more pic, she's not tarted up here.

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/5AnK3WAi ... MnMcL9biwv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I should move all this stuff to the Tamara Ecclestone thread shouldnt i! Now how to do that :scratchchin:
User avatar
By darwin dali
#123158
racechick wrote: I should move all this stuff to the Tamara Ecclestone thread shouldnt i! Now how to do that :scratchchin:
Done :thumbup:
User avatar
By racechick
#123159
darwin_dali wrote:
racechick wrote: I should move all this stuff to the Tamara Ecclestone thread shouldnt i! Now how to do that :scratchchin:
Done :thumbup:
You're a clever man!!
User avatar
By Trigger
#123224
racechick wrote:
darwin_dali wrote:
racechick wrote: I should move all this stuff to the Tamara Ecclestone thread shouldnt i! Now how to do that :scratchchin:
Done :thumbup:
You're a clever man!!
Darwin is a man?
Ill never look at msn the same again.. i feel violated... haha :whip:
User avatar
By bud
#123226
Trigger wrote:
racechick wrote:
darwin_dali wrote:
racechick wrote: I should move all this stuff to the Tamara Ecclestone thread shouldnt i! Now how to do that :scratchchin:
Done :thumbup:
You're a clever man!!
Darwin is a man?
Ill never look at msn the same again.. i feel violated... haha :whip:
what do you do on msn with DD? :yikes:
User avatar
By headless
#123245
Hahha
Was gonna say wrong thread.
The pictures that the stalker took of her getting a coffee aren't very good.
cc.jpg
I would. All of them :cloud9:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
By racechick
#123261
Trigger wrote:
racechick wrote:
darwin_dali wrote:
racechick wrote: I should move all this stuff to the Tamara Ecclestone thread shouldnt i! Now how to do that :scratchchin:
Done :thumbup:
You're a clever man!!
Darwin is a man?
Ill never look at msn the same again.. i feel violated... haha :whip:

DD. Secrets are emerging here!!!!

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!