- 31 May 09, 22:31#122959
thanks
EwmanM wrote:1) yeah i'm sure you can.
2) Pitstraight
thanks
What they achieve in life echoes through eternity
F1 and Motorsport Forums
EwmanM wrote:1) yeah i'm sure you can.
2) Pitstraight
EwmanM wrote:1) yeah i'm sure you can.
2) Pitstraight
darwin_dali wrote:You were thinking?EwmanM wrote:I was thinking...never mindMind out of the gutter... I was thinking mustard
racechick wrote:You don't wanna know...darwin_dali wrote:You were thinking?EwmanM wrote:I was thinking...never mindMind out of the gutter... I was thinking mustard
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
darwin_dali wrote:Hydrochloric acid?racechick wrote:You don't wanna know...darwin_dali wrote:You were thinking?EwmanM wrote:I was thinking...never mindMind out of the gutter... I was thinking mustard

EwmanM wrote:You can keep meat Fresh by using a cool box filled with ice packs. The ice packs will melt though, but it should still keep the inside of the cool box cool. I was hoping to bring some beers with me, but I'm very fussy about what temperature my beer has to be before I drink it - ice cold - just on the verge of starting to freeze.7up you may be able to help. How do you keep meet fresh at Silverstone?
I don't wanna end up paying for the s*** they keep selling every year
ALSO can I leave that Windmills Campsite by car when I feel like it?
*4.30am Road Block at the Main gate

7UpJordan wrote:Ahhh that's cool, think we're going to bring one of those... maybe even a mini fridge to run off thre car (if i can find the frigging cable for it)EwmanM wrote:You can keep meat Fresh by using a cool box filled with ice packs. The ice packs will melt though, but it should still keep the inside of the cool box cool. I was hoping to bring some beers with me, but I'm very fussy about what temperature my beer has to be before I drink it - ice cold - just on the verge of starting to freeze.7up you may be able to help. How do you keep meet fresh at Silverstone?
I don't wanna end up paying for the s*** they keep selling every year
ALSO can I leave that Windmills Campsite by car when I feel like it?
*4.30am Road Block at the Main gate

7UpJordan wrote:Oh, forgot to mention also you can leave the Windmills site whenever you want. You pay when you first enter.But will they know its you when you come back and not try to charge you again
7UpJordan wrote:but I'm very fussy about what temperature my beer has to be before I drink it - ice cold - just on the verge of starting to freeze.Geez, what kind of crap beer do you drink??? Budlight or somtin'?
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
EwmanM wrote:You get a ticket, but to be honest I cant be bothered to get the car out once im in.7UpJordan wrote:Oh, forgot to mention also you can leave the Windmills site whenever you want. You pay when you first enter.But will they know its you when you come back and not try to charge you again?
Roadblock... or trip to Towcester... or both...
EwmanM wrote:Not even to roadblock?Im really gonna regret askin this.......... roadblock??
McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!