FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.

What social networking site is better?

Facebook
91%
Twitter
9%
Bebo
No votes
0%
Myspace
No votes
0%
By Jensonb
I love Twitter. It's absolutely brilliant! I know at least a few of you on here have Twitter, so let's start sharing our usernames so we can all follow eachother.
By Gilles 27
I signed into my MySpace all of twice and the last time i went on Facebook was 2 months ago. I'm attempting to see this Twitter fad out without ever visiting the URL lol :thumbup:
By Denthúl
I only have Twitter so that I can pester JA during grands prix, but he never pays me any attention. :(
By EwanM
I only have Twitter so that I can pester JA during grands prix, but he never pays me any attention. :(

He replied to me once, but it didn't really answer my question :S
By Jensonb
He never replies to me either.

I justrealised I never posted my Username. It's @TVPaulD
Updated 1/4/11
Last edited by Jensonb on 01 Apr 11, 17:17, edited 1 time in total.
By McLaren Fan
Twitter? What's it about? I only recently registered to Facebook (largely to keep tabs on some people :hehe: ).
By Jensonb
Twitter? What's it about? I only recently registered to Facebook (largely to keep tabs on some people :hehe: ).

Twitter is about conversation. You exchange info, opinions, what you're doing, links. pictures and more using up to 140 character updates or "Tweets". It's the kind of thing whose usefulness is hard to explain or understand. You really need to use it to see how useful and fun it is.
By bud
Twitter is old already!

atleast Facebook has some purpose!

which is mostly to bludge during work!
saying that i did sign up to Twitter to see what its about but i do not use it and i only have Ewan as a friend! :hehe:
By Hanwombat
Hate Twitter, I joined and havent done anything on it. Hate it, Facebook is much much better
By Gaz
Yeh Facebook is better than twitter, i've subcribed to all the F1 stuff on twitter and Mclaren posted a few pic's of the MTC on there.

But apart from that its pretty pointles just another news resource really.

cba twittering on it.
By Jensonb
Facebook is old news. It's a site dedicated to bothering people who hardly know you any more about things they don't care about.

Yeah, really worthwhile.
By Gilles 27
That's how all these things end up, old news. Just fads that will dissipate gradually away into obscurity, like swine flu
By Jensonb
That's how all these things end up, old news. Just fads that will dissipate gradually away into obscurity, like swine flu

Heh, it's already fading into obscurity, ain't it?
By Gilles 27
Yeh lol. I still can't believe the behavior of the WHO. Surely as disease which has killed a handful of people worldwide (swine flu - pandemic level 5) should be a whole load of levels lower than an outbreak which killed millions of people (bubonic plague - pandemic level 6). It's insane to raise the threat level that high, it just scares people.

Bloody rock bands...
By 8-ball
Have not jumped on the Twitter bandwagon and have no intention of starting. Keeping up with the internet fads is tiring. In two years something else will pop up and Twitter will be redundant (or bust seeing as they do not make any money)

See our F1 related articles too!