FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

From your dishwasher to F1 memorabilia, advertise here! For regulars only.
We live 15 miles from Siverstone and have a comfortable double guest room in our friendly home which we would be interested to letting out for £40 per night bed and breakfast over the Grand Prix week-end. We are fans ourselves and have had no traffic problems getting to the circuit from our house in previous years.

If anyone is interested or knows someone who might be please get in touch.

Gail
Had to move your post to the proper forum ok. Even though you missed following the forums guidelines for offering something for sale I think we can overlook it this time. Your offering a great incentive/opportunity for locals to attend with the comforts of home after a long day at the track.

I hope a member of the forum can accomodate you and thank you for joining the forum. I may very well contact you about next years BGP depending upon what happens.

tex
Had to move your post to the proper forum ok. Even though you missed following the forums guidelines for offering something for sale I think we can overlook it this time. Your offering a great incentive/opportunity for locals to attend with the comforts of home after a long day at the track.

I hope a member of the forum can accomodate you and thank you for joining the forum. I may very well contact you about next years BGP depending upon what happens.

tex

Sorry I forgot to add, Hannah I'll book it, what say you? :D
Apologies. Genuine mistake.

Let me know how to get in touch if you are interested

I will do just that yet until we know what is happening with Donington it is still up in the air so to speak. I think/hope something can be arranged and I will give due notice ok?

Thanks mate,
tex
This seems a very attractive proposition as many of the premier inns and travellodges are booked and we are having to come from dorset so it would be nice to have a "home" to stsay in rather than a hotel they just dont have the same feel :rofl: would it be possible just to do the sat night?
We would prefer to let it for the week-end but if we get no week-end takers in the next couple of weeks then no problem. I will keep you posted. Are you just going to race day or do you have week-end tickets? We are fans ourselves so will have been watching from the comfort of our sofa and will be happy to hear trackside views in the evening.

Gail
We would prefer to let it for the week-end but if we get no week-end takers in the next couple of weeks then no problem. I will keep you posted. Are you just going to race day or do you have week-end tickets? We are fans ourselves so will have been watching from the comfort of our sofa and will be happy to hear trackside views in the evening.

Gail

Thanks Gail, do keep me posted.

I am only 16 you see therefore it is my step dad who is doing the driving i have tried to persuade him to take me for the whole weekend but that looks unlikely so we will more than likely be just watching the qualifying and the race. Would be more than happy to share trackside views about the saturday however :hehe:

tex

Sorry I forgot to add, Hannah I'll book it, what say you? :D

Well you dont appear to be talking to me, so no
:thumbup:

Real mature :yes:

Why thank you :wink: but I guess I'll need to get back my deposit now :( .
Darn it would have been a blissful weekend, you making me breakfast and everything, oh sorry I meant ME making you breakfast. :blush::wink:

See our F1 related articles too!