FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend

Well, the dilemma is money, tickets are still available, but i don't want to sit at Copse (the cheapest stands left, no GA) yet Stowe is a good 220 quid... sod's law would blatantly strike too if i didn't go to this race at Silverstone, cause no doubt it would turn out to be the last one!

Crazily enough, i dreamt i was at the GP last night, which is why i've been looking into it today. :P

I was under the impression that the Copse terrace tix (the ones I've got) included GA - the extra cost was for the privilege of the option of going in the reserved terrace, rather than as a substitute to general admission.
On the Silverstone ticket info thingy it says "includes access to venue" which I interpret to mean general admission. As opposed to "we let you through the doors".

Or have I musunderstood you? :P

Sorry, I'm a bit of a GP virgin (my second time, first without parents)

Well, the dilemma is money, tickets are still available, but i don't want to sit at Copse (the cheapest stands left, no GA) yet Stowe is a good 220 quid... sod's law would blatantly strike too if i didn't go to this race at Silverstone, cause no doubt it would turn out to be the last one!

Crazily enough, i dreamt i was at the GP last night, which is why i've been looking into it today. :P

I was under the impression that the Copse terrace tix (the ones I've got) included GA - the extra cost was for the privilege of the option of going in the reserved terrace, rather than as a substitute to general admission.
On the Silverstone ticket info thingy it says "includes access to venue" which I interpret to mean general admission. As opposed to "we let you through the doors".

Or have I musunderstood you? :P

Sorry, I'm a bit of a GP virgin (my second time, first without parents)

No no you are correct, Scotty means the Grand Stands at Copse, not the General Admission or Terraces. Your ticket includes General Admission.

See our F1 related articles too!