FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
#111975
What are you views on Jonathon Legard? Is he as good or better than James Allen? Or do we need to bring back James? My view is that Jonathon tends to make a lot of mistakes and when something happens on track it takes him ages to react to it by which time its been and gone. Opinions please.
#111979
Longbow wrote:David Croft.
:yes:

I've been very impressed by the Croft/Davidson combination on Five Live. Crofty would do well in the commentary box, in my opinion and, should Brundle leave for some reason, Davidson would be a superb replacement. I would, however, love to see Anthony back in a race car, where he belongs.
#111980
I haven't made my mind up about Legard... Some things he does / says annoys me, but I can't quite put my finger on why. And he sometimes comes across as a little bored, but that's probably just the way he talks.
#111986
Legard would be good presenting this:

Image
#111995
adhoc1979 wrote:I think the Croft/Davidson combo is very good. Also Davidsons 'F1 for Dummies' explanations are superb.
He can go on a bit but I know he's just trying to fill space in the practice sessions. His explanation of the N sticker in the cars was a bit of a ramble.
#112002
Croft is excellent. Allen just drove me insane with his tabloid style sensationalism, Hamilton fanboyism amongst other things. i want to give Legard more time and i certainly don't want James Allen back
#112089
I like Legard. He's prone to repeating himself, but he's decent and unobtrusive. Allen always got in the way, I'm much happier with him as a journo.
#112093
Jensonb wrote:I like Legard. He's prone to repeating himself, but he's decent and unobtrusive. Allen always got in the way, I'm much happier with him as a journo.
And we don't need a repeat of
"GET IN THERE"
#112097
EwmanM wrote:
Jensonb wrote:I like Legard. He's prone to repeating himself, but he's decent and unobtrusive. Allen always got in the way, I'm much happier with him as a journo.
And we don't need a repeat of
"GET IN THERE"
Don't.

Bleeding.

Remind me.

Damn near ruined my good mood. What a tw**
#112127
Legard's doing alright in my view. James Allen got annoying a lot of the time, tried to immitate Murray Walker, overtly biased towards Hamilton and comparing him to Senna every 5 minutes etc. But you can't fault Allen for being a good pundit on his website.

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!