FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
yeah i got a couple of slrs and a few lenses, should be able to get close enough to the cars with them

From the points i suggested you will certainly i'd say. Get some mega high speed shots too.
cool, i know there is fencing all round, just hope i can find somewhere i can get a good photo. thanks for your help

if you have an SLR bring that. point and shoot camera's are crap for racing! i was close to the track and it was still not close enough to get a good shot!

I sooo wanna go so I can bring my SLR with my new lens grr :irked:
well i am not going to SIlverstone now. kinda sucks. i guess going to Spa will have to do :yawn:

Ah how come ? I really want to go to Spa hmmm

its too much of a rush, ill still be going to MTC London Scotland! whats the best way to get to Belgium from the UK? is the ferry expensive?

Prob easier to get a cheap flight with easyjet or somthing.

I dont do flying :yes:
well i am not going to SIlverstone now. kinda sucks. i guess going to Spa will have to do :yawn:

its too much of a rush, ill still be going to MTC London Scotland! whats the best way to get to Belgium from the UK? is the ferry expensive?

Euro Tunnel then.

Ferry's gonna be abit of a Mission.

I'd LOVE to drive to spa tho love drivng in Europe.

Euro Tunnel then.

Yeah we might hire a car in London and drive places!

:yikes::confused::yikes:
Didn't you wanna become some military topgun pilot or somtin'?

Euro Tunnel then.

Yeah we might hire a car in London and drive places!

Nah London's s*** for drivng mate, stick to the underground you'll get rinsed with the congestion charge too.

The MTC is in Woking tho thats out side of london and its in the countryside so might be worth renting to get out and about that way?
Can anyone post any logical explanation as to why the British G.P should leave Silverstone. The home of the British Grand Prix. ta

Bernie doesn't want it there.
Can anyone post any logical explanation as to why the British G.P should leave Silverstone. The home of the British Grand Prix. ta

Bernie doesn't want it there.

I said logical.... :wink: In todays financial climate it does not make fecking sense to move it costing millions of pounds. Why does Bernie (God I despise that little man) want it moving from Silverstone?

See our F1 related articles too!