FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
I bet Kimi planted an Ice Cream on the track for Sutil to run into on the next lap and spin off Mario Kart style. :hehe:
Yeah Buemi was amazing. Even in the dry. He's been pretty good/decent in the 3 races so far. So, like i said, Rookie of the yr :P:)

Piquet was embarrassing, beyond terrible.
Bourdais and the Toyota's were terrible. And Massa and Sutil were unlucky, they were both heading for a great race :(

Yeah. I felt really sorry for Felipe. He was running in third place at one stage...

Also, the Toyotas gave mixed performances. Trulli was pretty bad, but Glock made a good recovery despite starting from the pits (for the second time in three races) and having to change his nose twice. Sutil really deserved to finish sixth on Sunday and it's a real shame that he hit that standing water the way he did, because he drove very well and got there on merit, not luck. I really can't see Force India finishing this season without a point.
If I remember correctly HK was well over half distance by that point so he was probably desperate for new Tyres.

I don't think desperate would necessarily be true. He seemed to manage his tyres a lot better than Lewis this weekend. I think safety car paranoia may be the most likely explanation.

Yeah I guess a SC would of formed a snake with all the cars closing up on each other he would end up at the back like Alonso.

Would be a bit silly to abandon a set strategy, which is working, because someone has a feeling a SC might come out. Are they really that desperate for points that they would play it safe and finish 5th instead of going for podium? If that is their strategy I bet the drivers aren't too happy.
If I remember correctly HK was well over half distance by that point so he was probably desperate for new Tyres.

I don't think desperate would necessarily be true. He seemed to manage his tyres a lot better than Lewis this weekend. I think safety car paranoia may be the most likely explanation.

Yeah I guess a SC would of formed a snake with all the cars closing up on each other he would end up at the back like Alonso.

Would be a bit silly to abandon a set strategy, which is working, because someone has a feeling a SC might come out. Are they really that desperate for points that they would play it safe and finish 5th instead of going for podium? If that is their strategy I bet the drivers aren't too happy.

Sometimes it pays off briliantly. Pat Symmonds got the call right last year in Germany, propelling Nelson in to the lead of the race. Had Hamilton not been on a charge, that would have been the best strategy call of 2008. As it stands, Singapore was the best strategy call of 2008.

See our F1 related articles too!