FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
#107547
Hey guys, as some of you may know, my "thing" is video production. I can't get enough of shooting end editing videos. So, naturally, given the fact I had access to complete recordings of the competitive proceedings in Australia where my team and driver scored dominant victory on the first attempt, I felt compelled to make a little video to commemorate the achievement.

And here it is, a montage of Qualifying and the Race set to music. Hope you enjoy!

Edit: I've just noticed that sometimes when you click the link, the picture and text doesn't load until after the video. So if you seem to be seeing nothing, just scroll down to see where the video is.
#107994
I've just noticed that sometimes when you click the link, the picture and text doesn't load until after the video. So if you seem to be seeing nothing, just scroll down to see where the video is.

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!