FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
#106657
bud wrote::hehe: yeah its fake, its actual an advert.

Really ?!?
where Is it allowed to show boobs on adverts ?
#106661
Rivelution wrote:Ayrton Senna on some Japanese show. :thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Mi0OAprt70

Really nice hahahhahahaha
Some people might think that the japanese are clever for some issues and foolish for other ones...
They actually are really a great fun-loving people and something like the brazilian in treating Senna as a God.I`ve already seen some japanese TV shows showing this.
User avatar
By bud
#106662
Bruno_Brazil wrote:
bud wrote::hehe: yeah its fake, its actual an advert.

Really ?!?
where Is it allowed to show boobs on adverts ?
boobs are easily censored where need be and the ad would still have the same impact!
but you can see by the editing and the driving that its a commercial. its also on http://www.guerrilla-marketing.pl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
#107902
EwmanM wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQGsbRpBRrk&feature=related Here's Manchester United's latest signings in action.

hahahhahahaha

genial !

You can easily see that Schumi is a good soccer player as well XP
#107920
Bruno_Brazil wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIWPcgsP0-M&feature=channel_page
Mclaren mecanic imitating a chicken, meaning that Webber is a chicken-hearted
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I never noticed that until now!! Either that or that mechanic "felt like Chicken Tonight". :D
#109133
Hey people...since I first saw Vettel, I have thought if i had seen him before...

Well, after more than 1 year wondering where it could be...

I think I got the answer today...

Does anybody know if Vettel acted in The Little Rascals (1994) as Spanky ??

15 years ago:
Image


Nowadays:
Image
#109148
Bruno_Brazil wrote:Hey people...since I first saw Vettel, I have thought if i had seen him before...

Well, after more than 1 year wondering where it could be...

I think I got the answer today...

Does anybody know if Vettel acted in The Little Rascals (1994) as Spanky ??

15 years ago:
Image


Nowadays:
Image
:rofl:
#124771
Montoya - A Deer? A Horse with Horns? WHAT???? :confused:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heCsKuja ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jarno Trulli? - "WHAT? I AM!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEgmSAUD ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Webber - Food Poisoning? - LAVLY - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0vdLNVL ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Schumacher - Coming In The Cockpit? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scaWj3tX ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Off Topic -

Funny As F*CK Alonso Advert http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqdJMeCW ... L&index=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Famous Kimi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HHUkHbg ... B&index=40" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kimi Takes The Mick http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9D1mue ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kimi Is a Fighter http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6e3bDs2 ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kimi Is A B*STARD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGvoGqB- ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Something Special http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsLH5baF ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!