FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.
By f1 painter
Hey Selcouth_Feline - glad you like my work :)

I do sell the originals and enquiries are always welcome but i just don't market these so much on my site currently. - it's really very hard to convey that extra dimension and feeling that an original has, when you see it in the flesh so-to-speak, through a computer. - I prefer to sell the real paintings through galleries / exhibitions etc. That picture 'Red Storm' was funny as sometimes I paint very controlled and precise with a clear idea but the whole spray/ reflection thing just seemed to come to me after the picture had been half finished for a while and it just sort of happened!

Andy
By Jensonb
These are some very cool pictures, great work :thumbup:

I'm doing an Art A-Level right now and for my AS (First year) Exam Piece, I'm doing F1 (The subject word is Opulence - seemed appropriate). Doing the Preparatory Coursework ATM, so I might get in touch with you about this stuff if that's okay?

And I might have to buy a Red Storm Print, that's a damn fine picture :thumbup::thumbup:
By f1 painter
hey Jensonb,

So you want all my trade secrets do ya??!! :D , I'll try to help as much as i can - my emails on the website. if i don't hear back good luck with it!!

See our F1 related articles too!