FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
#106420
This is a video I came across taken from 1986.
It features Thatcher on a tour of the Mclaren Factory, being shown around by The Do Ron Ron (Ron Dennis) and meeting Alain Prost.
How different is F1 now from then eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLf-yjLC ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Maybe Thatcher had an effect on Dennis :twisted:
Only kidding. :hehe:
#106434
EwmanM wrote:
darwin_dali wrote:I've always hated that bitch and to see her fugly mug intruding into an F1 team is just :vomit:
Agreed. :yes:
Then why oh why did you post this smut? I almost got a cardiac arrest while watching, especially with RD in there as well - it's akin to ODing on espresso :coffee:
You little sadist you :whip::rofl:
#106466
EwmanM wrote:
darwin_dali wrote:I've always hated that bitch and to see her fugly mug intruding into an F1 team is just :vomit:
Agreed. :yes:
I read the topic title and then just immediately thought "Poor bloody McLaren"
#106555
Prost looks like he's in the mood for speaking. :hehe:
#106664
EwmanM wrote:
McLaren Fan wrote:Prost looks like he's in the mood for speaking. :hehe:
Maybe after the camera had finished filming, he got some tips of Maggie on how to be a Politician :wink:
His tips helped to bring down Michael Heseltine's career after the Westland Affair. :hehe:

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!