FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
#105761
I reckon both the Ferrari moments from the Malayisan GP this weekend were pretty funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HHUkHbgAtM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - A good old Raikkonen moment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J62p0EEq_F8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Not exactly a Formula 1 moment, but absolutely hilarious!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFUJjm0yXNc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Press conference with the Michelin Man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv73fN8eJTU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Foul-mouthed DC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDrMSwGCEqA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Funny F1 cartoon
#105852
Denthúl wrote:I reckon both the Ferrari moments from the Malayisan GP this weekend were pretty funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HHUkHbgAtM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - A good old Raikkonen moment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J62p0EEq_F8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Not exactly a Formula 1 moment, but absolutely hilarious!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFUJjm0yXNc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Press conference with the Michelin Man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv73fN8eJTU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Foul-mouthed DC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDrMSwGCEqA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Funny F1 cartoon
I love that 2DTV sketch :hehe:
#106417
Now these aren't meant to be intentionally funny, but they did make me chuckle. These are Shell Adverts from the late 80s/90s featuring Senna and Prost. The Japanese always hyped F1 didn't they lol?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLbmgGQK ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URGZlmjt ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


I also stumbled across this.
Hillarious, not only for Senna's actions, but also Piquet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tjEsH7u ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
#106509
EwmanM wrote:Now these aren't meant to be intentionally funny, but they did make me chuckle. These are Shell Adverts from the late 80s/90s featuring Senna and Prost. The Japanese always hyped F1 don't they lol?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLbmgGQK ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URGZlmjt ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


I also stumbled across this.
Hillarious, not only for Senna's actions, but also Piquet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tjEsH7u ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I think they should put those adverts on TV, I might start paying attention to TV ads

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!