FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Freddie
Hmmmm, I could have sworn that I heard something
By bud
schumi, I think i faintly read something past all your bullpoo.... guess what youre nothing but a keyboard warrior talking like a hero all the way across the other side of the world. Really really tough :roll::roll:
By the way, youre preaching innocent til proven guilty, well guess what he was proven guilty by the FIA so he was punished. Get over it! schumacher is a cheat! always has been always will be.
go eat a cake over some schumacher posters some more ya lil tosser!
By schumi
how was he proven guilty big man? i have yet to see proof of his guilt. I think you're just sore cause we're taking Kimi, the last chance ye ever had of fighting for a couple of podiums maybe even one race win. Next year ye'll be somewhere midfield at best fighting for left overs like the bottom feeders ye are. remember this you that believes all the experts say Schumacher is the ultimate race driver, 7 soon to be 8 time world champion and whether you like it or not the best, winning most driver f1 has ever seen. So big man you think you scare me with your big talk? i'd eat you up and s*** you out like a bad curry, idiot Aussies what did ye ever bring to the world? ye haven't even invented anything in about 100 years explains your lack of independent thought. off on hols now good luck dumb bottom
By bud
HAHA :roll: DUDE please just stop with the tough guy net talk!!! Youre making yourself look like a tool!! If you have any more to say leave it from the eyes of the world and come say it to my face!
Ummm i think the FIA proved him guilty by sending him to the back of the grid......... he was punished wasn’t he? In the eyes of the governing body of formula one he was guilty.
now in the eyes of schumacher freaks fanatics like you he isnt guilty despite the ruling. i know my view and the view of the people in the know that count. Its all on video try looking at it without your red glasses on!!! That’s if you know anything at all about racing a car?? Playstation doesnt count! Cos if you did actually race yourself like me you would understand what the f*** I was on a bout earlier!!!!
By Marco
Poor Schumi, think he was a little bit naughty, but it was very funny to watch!!!! :D
By certom
funny??????????? i was depressed!!!!!!!!! :)
By Selcouth_Feline
Great banner held up by some people at Silverstone today....

"Schummi, my grandmother parks better than you" :lol:
By simac
:lol: that's a good one !!!

I heard quite a few boo's when he walked onto the podium too, I was sitting in the shade behind the grandstand at the time - was too hot !
By schumi
HAHA :roll: DUDE please just stop with the tough guy net talk!!! Youre making yourself look like a tool!! If you have any more to say leave it from the eyes of the world and come say it to my face!
Ummm i think the FIA proved him guilty by sending him to the back of the grid......... he was punished wasn’t he? In the eyes of the governing body of formula one he was guilty.
now in the eyes of schumacher freaks fanatics like you he isnt guilty despite the ruling. i know my view and the view of the people in the know that count. Its all on video try looking at it without your red glasses on!!! That’s if you know anything at all about racing a car?? Playstation doesnt count! Cos if you did actually race yourself like me you would understand what the f*** I was on a bout earlier!!!!

you're a clown who just keeps repeating himself to try to impress everybody in this forum, if you were any good at driving you wouldn't spend your life in here talking rubbish, you wouldn't drive a nail into a wet sponge with a ten pound hammer. what's this about saying it to your face? do you really think i'll fly around the world to do that? of course not you're just trying to impress people again. why don't you go and have a game of hide and go fcuk yourself you knob jockey
By neil
Schumacher was found guilty, his sychophants can bleat all they like. The guy is a born cheat, he's been at it since he arrived in F1.
He was a known cheat before F1, he took Hakkinnem out at Macau in 1990. The list of his cheatimg activities is well known to guys like Villeneuve and the older guys in pitlane.
Cheating is in his blood, it' part of his life :lol::lol::lol:
By bud
get up to much on your school holidays schumi :lol::lol:
Oh keep up the abuse i love it haha show everyone youre a gutless net nerd!
go back to class!
By Stephen
Lol, calm down the lot of you - lets all just agree that Michael drives a red car and be done with it. All this abuse is too funny to read, try and keep the humour and lose the profanity though. ;)
By schumi
ahh haa look at the hard aussie!! if you think i'm a school boy then it really shows who the gutless wonder is :D do you spend much of your time fighting with young boys Slug?
By bud
Schumi..... you had less profanity in that post! well done A+!
By schumi
profanity that's a big word slug have you got a friend beside you helping you!

See our F1 related articles too!