FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Raikkonen: Oh man I'm so hung over. I need a Magnum and a Coke.
Lowe: No Snacks until after you practice Kimi

Dennis: [Angrily.] Paddy! Raikkonen's such a good driver he can do as he pleases!

:rofl:

I'm just waiting for the day Kimi mysteriously doesn't turn up for a race...
Oh leave Kimi alone. It's nice to have some drivers with a party boy image. Feels all 1970s

well his hero is james hunt :P
Kimi's a legend, clip on youtube of him on his yacht pissed out his eyeballs and toppling headfirst onto the deck and who can forget the 'i vosh having a s***' to martin brundle :rofl:

haha kimi is a legend end of :P
I'm not saying Raikkonen is a bad driver. In fact, he's great for Formula One. However, my main interest is seeing McLaren doing well, so I like to see its drivers who are paid millions of pounds by the team, do their jobs properly, and for the team's boss to kick their arse into gear when they aren't.
Not to mention the fact Raikkonen was a waster at McLaren.

Pfft! :bs:

The guy building the Mercedes engines (illmoor for a while) was the waster while Kimi was there.

If you think Kimi lacked motivation at McLaren, you seriously misunderstand the man. Kimi did as good a job as anyone could expect at McLaren, they just massively let him down, repeatedly. Ron Dennis concedes this himself.
I've said before on this forum that McLaren and Mercedes badly let Raikkonen down. However, things work both ways in Formula One. Raikkonen was putting in the effort required as well.
:getout:
Oh leave Kimi alone. It's nice to have some drivers with a party boy image. Feels all 1970s
Indeed. I can see why he does it too. It must be depressing, being stuck in F1 and all. All the guy really wants to do is rally :crying:

:rofl:

Raikkonen: The car... it's not quick enough
Lowe: Well, what the f*** do you expect if after being too pished to test at Jerez last week!
Dennis: Now, now, Paddy. Leave Kimi alone, he's a great driver and I want him to remain at McLaren indefinitely.

Dennis made a mistake not looking for a more committed driver sooner. I'm glad Raikkonen left off his own back.

I wonder how different Nick Heidfeld's career would be if Ron Dennis signed him over Kimi.

Potentially, quite a lot. For starters, he probably wouldn't have broken the car as much as Raikkonen, and Nurburgring 2005 wouldn't have happened :P

Raikkonen: The car... it's not quick enough
Lowe: Well, what the f*** do you expect if after being too pished to test at Jerez last week!
Dennis: Now, now, Paddy. Leave Kimi alone, he's a great driver and I want him to remain at McLaren indefinitely.

Dennis made a mistake not looking for a more committed driver sooner. I'm glad Raikkonen left off his own back.

I wonder how different Nick Heidfeld's career would be if Ron Dennis signed him over Kimi.

Potentially, quite a lot. For starters, he probably wouldn't have broken the car as much as Raikkonen, and Nurburgring 2005 wouldn't have happened :P

Neither would Suzuka though... :twisted:

Heidfeld would probably have won at least 10 races by now if he'd have gone to McLaren.

See our F1 related articles too!