FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.

Wonder if this will happen?

doubt it since neither has scored any points..

And what is your point. Lets make some more comparisons for you. Most titles? Oh us. Who has had the most successful driver? Oh us. The best you have done is probly Mika. & You drive most of your drivers out. We have at least 2 decent drivers. You have 1.....

DC and Mika spent most of there Career with Mclaren, Kimi Stayed for 5 Years

The only two drivers who've left under iffy circumstances Alonso and Montoya.

So silly comment really condering rubens loves talking about his Ferrari days.

We have 1 decent driver yeh and another one who is abit Iffy, but we have some DAM good stratagists - well ones who know not to put there driver on ex-wets when its bone dry.
The "Double Reds" won't be stealing anything at this rate.
If Brawn fails, Williams Red Bull and Toyota will be there to pick up the pieces.

That's if the diffusers are made legal...otherwise my dreams can come true :cloud9:

I think you mean to say "aren't made to be illegal", since they are, in fact, legal. The upcoming Hearing is to possibly overturn their legality, not declare it. And the smart money says the Hearing will side with the Stewards.
I think this is a good chance to see the performances of the serious contenders like Red Bull, Williams, and BMW. BMW and Red Bull crashed out of the first race, Williams had great car but sloppy teamwork. 2nd race, Vettel had a 10grid penalty, Kubica never made it out of the gate, the rain came and everyone was equaled in performances. Hoping for a hot sunny day because I want to see if Red Bull, Williams, BMW, and Toyota are fast enough or improved enought to keep up with BGP.
I hope for Heikki to make atleast TWO laps :rolleyes:

We would be lucky!

Never gonna happen.....

Heikki will surely outbrake himself or something rather like Piquet did in Melbourne.. :hehe:

I will hope though that he can finish a couple of laps though, you almost feel bad for the guy. Almost.

Wonder if this will happen?

doubt it since neither has scored any points..

And what is your point. Lets make some more comparisons for you. Most titles? Oh us. Who has had the most successful driver? Oh us. The best you have done is probly Mika. & You drive most of your drivers out. We have at least 2 decent drivers. You have 1.....

seemed to get a bit defensive there vb ....."VB BABY CHILL" :p

DC and Mika spent most of there Career with Mclaren, Kimi Stayed for 5 Years

Not to mention the fact Raikkonen was a waster at McLaren.

Raikkonen: The car... it's not quick enough
Lowe: Well, what the f*** do you expect if after being too pished to test at Jerez last week!
Dennis: Now, now, Paddy. Leave Kimi alone, he's a great driver and I want him to remain at McLaren indefinitely.

Dennis made a mistake not looking for a more committed driver sooner. I'm glad Raikkonen left off his own back.
Not to mention the fact Raikkonen was a waster at McLaren.

Lowe: Well, what the f*** do you expect if after being too pished to test at Jerez last week!
Dennis: Now, now, Paddy. Leave Kimi alone, he's a great driver and I want him to remain at McLaren indefinitely.

To Carry on with what really happened.

Raikkonen: Oh man I'm so hung over. I need a Magnum and a Coke.
Lowe: No Snacks until after you practice Kimi

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!

Dennis made a mistake not looking for a more committed driver sooner. I'm glad Raikkonen left off his own back.

I wonder how different Nick Heidfeld's career would be if Ron Dennis signed him over Kimi.
Raikkonen: Oh man I'm so hung over. I need a Magnum and a Coke.
Lowe: No Snacks until after you practice Kimi

Dennis: [Angrily.] Paddy! Raikkonen's such a good driver he can do as he pleases!

See our F1 related articles too!