FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Maybe Williams still have some performance issues... but still in the top 10.

Performance issues? Williams don't have any performance issues! In Australia the team were a little sloppy, Kazuki lived up to his father's "Crash-ajima" nickname and Nico then overcooked the tyres too much - the team took a gamble. The only issue the team had yesterday was the cruel fate the weather had in store for them.

Shanghai is one of my least favourite tracks, but I'm confident the new regulations will give us another good race.

Performance issues? Williams don't have any performance issues! In Australia the team were a little sloppy, Kazuki lived up to his father's "Crash-ajima" nickname and Nico then overcooked the tyres too much - the team took a gamble. The only issue the team had yesterday was the cruel fate the weather had in store for them.

Shanghai is one of my least favourite tracks, but I'm confident the new regulations will give us another good race.

Agreed I hate Shanghai. It has only given us a handful of great moments.

Like this: :cloud9:

Do you never stop laying in to lewis! :rolleyes: Really got under your skin hasnt he.
or this

Nice one Longbow!!!!
1st Page !! :wavey:

Sorry BGP's I really like you (both drivers and staff) but this race belongs to Massa!!

I'm hopeful that Ferrari is about to arouse !

Lucky for Massa to even gets some points, as too for Ferrari.
I reckon Button will continue his dream run and Barichello,Heidfield and Glock will be on his tail.
Brawn and Toyota will look dominant.

i think :D

:clap:

I am praying to see the double reds steal this one, in practice last weekend we did look good -Kuala- we did look to have caught some pace; it's the KER system that gave us a little scream. I'm hopeful this race I can be screaming more than crying :thumbdown: otherwise this race is going to another let down...it's going to be so annoying if we don't pull thru again :banghead: Otherwise I won't even waste my time by putting on my prized Ferrari top :(
The "Double Reds" won't be stealing anything at this rate.
If Brawn fails, Williams Red Bull and Toyota will be there to pick up the pieces.

That's if the diffusers are made legal...otherwise my dreams can come true :cloud9:

Ohhh i love that, Ewan M you do make me happy :twisted:

Wonder if this will happen?

doubt it since neither has scored any points..

And what is your point. Lets make some more comparisons for you. Most titles? Oh us. Who has had the most successful driver? Oh us. The best you have done is probly Mika. & You drive most of your drivers out. We have at least 2 decent drivers. You have 1.....

Wonder if this will happen?

doubt it since neither has scored any points..

And what is your point. Lets make some more comparisons for you. Most titles? Oh us. Who has had the most successful driver? Oh us. The best you have done is probly Mika. & You drive most of your drivers out. We have at least 2 decent drivers. You have 1.....

Best we had was Ayrton Senna

See our F1 related articles too!