- 25 Jan 16, 01:28#439201
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
http://www.forumula1.com/forum/viewtopi ... =5&t=14217" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
F1 and Motorsport Forums
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
darwin dali wrote:Nothing shows in the thread...
After the agony of defeat, success will be sweet!
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
darwin dali wrote:ok, changed the source file, but it also shows on your unchanged quote - may take a little while to load maybe?I'm thinking it's my laptop... sorry!!
After the agony of defeat, success will be sweet!sagi58 wrote:It's not you, it's an issue with Chrome and Firefox not displaying the link as the YouTube link generated by the forum is not secure. Firefox and Chrome won't display nonsecure content on a secure website. There are ways to disable these security precautions, but I would not recommend it as it'll leave you exposed to third-party nasties.darwin dali wrote:ok, changed the source file, but it also shows on your unchanged quote - may take a little while to load maybe?I'm thinking it's my laptop... sorry!!
myownalias wrote:WoW! Thanks for the info!sagi58 wrote:It's not you, it's an issue with Chrome and Firefox not displaying the link as the YouTube link generated by the forum is not secure. Firefox and Chrome won't display nonsecure content on a secure website. There are ways to disable these security precautions, but I would not recommend it as it'll leave you exposed to third-party nasties.darwin dali wrote:ok, changed the source file, but it also shows on your unchanged quote - may take a little while to load maybe?I'm thinking it's my laptop... sorry!!
After the agony of defeat, success will be sweet!
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
darwin dali wrote:Try a different browser?Copied the link directly onto YouTube...
After the agony of defeat, success will be sweet!
After the agony of defeat, success will be sweet!
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
darwin dali wrote:It’s a new video - do the same trick as before with pasting...I've edited your original post, because of the issues with mixed content, it's better just to post the whole URL and not use the YouTube BB Code as the majority of people can't see it unless they explicitly allow mixed content in their browser.
McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!