Post by vlad »

Now, that's a great idea! :clap:
"I can only say that Red Bull gives you wings. It’s as simple as that."

LewEngBridewell
DD owns my a$$
Favourite Team: McLaren

Re: That's Sauber

Post by LewEngBridewell »

Hammer278 wrote:My dream grid would have all the current teams we have now, minus HRT and Virgin, enter Jordan and BMW....ahhhhh. :cloud9:

I think I'd suggest Jordan and either Jaguar or Arrows. :) Or possibly Benetton.
Race wins: 181 Drivers' titles: 12 Constructors' titles: 8
Fantasy F1 Team = Bridewell Palace Racing
andrew
I disagree

Post by andrew »

LewEngBridewell wrote:
andrew wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:There are a number of teams on the grid which are impossible to dislike... where success can only be regarded as a widespread occasion for celebration. Williams is one of these teams, and Sunday was tremendous. Sauber is another such team :cloud9:

Name em' laddie! :whip:

Sauber and Williams but who else?

I suppose Caterham are pretty lovable, as are Force India. It seems that most other teams have their supporters and detractors, especially those at the front. Ferrari and McLaren are at that level where one seems to either love or hate them. Such are the prices paid for long-running success.

I'll give you Caterham but I'm getting hacked off with Force India. they seem to be one of those no-where teams that don't move back or forward but occasionally remind you that they're there with a decent result.

LewEngBridewell wrote:
Hammer278 wrote:My dream grid would have all the current teams we have now, minus HRT and Virgin, enter Jordan and BMW....ahhhhh. :cloud9:

I think I'd suggest Jordan and either Jaguar or Arrows. :) Or possibly Benetton.

Jordan no, Jaguar no, Arrows yes and Benetton yes. HRT and Virgin are needed as someone has to be last. I'd happily say cheerio to McLaren and the current incarnation of Ferrari. :D
LewEngBridewell
DD owns my a$$

andrew wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:

Jordan no, Jaguar no, Arrows yes and Benetton yes. HRT and Virgin are needed as someone has to be last. I'd happily say cheerio to McLaren and the current incarnation of Ferrari. :D

Controversial! :whip:

And futile. You couldn't have picked two teams less likely to leave. :hehe: :wink:
andrew
I disagree

Post by andrew »

LewEngBridewell wrote:
andrew wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:

And futile. You couldn't have picked two teams less likely to leave. :hehe: :wink:

We'll see, we'll see. Ferrari will sulk and leave if they don't win another title within the next 5 years and Whitmarsh, having gone nuts from reading all the conspiracy theories that are not conspiracy theories about him screwing his drivers, will sell McLaren to a sheep for 50p and a toffee. :hehe:
LewEngBridewell
DD owns my a$$

andrew wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:
andrew wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:

We'll see, we'll see. Ferrari will sulk and leave if they don't win another title within the next 5 years and Whitmarsh, having gone nuts from reading all the conspiracy theories that are not conspiracy theories about him screwing his drivers, will sell McLaren to a sheep for 50p and a toffee. :hehe:

:rofl:

Well, we'll see :wink:
Hammer278
Banned
Favourite Driver: The best in Formula 1.
Favourite Team: BMW DTM

Post by Hammer278 »

Come to think of it, I wouldn't really miss the 'drinks company' much if they did leave. Except for Horners 'cool stories' about front wings of course. :hehe:
Breaking News: Lewis Hamilton has officially overtaken The Fonz in race wins. With 88 races less. Lol (Without a specially built blown diffuser, illegal front wing, preferential treatment)
andrew
I disagree

Post by andrew »

LewEngBridewell wrote:
andrew wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:
andrew wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:

:rofl:

Well, we'll see :wink:

Yeah, the wannabe car manufacturer ain't long for the F1 world. :hehe: :twisted:
calvins48

Post by calvins48 »

Well Sauber chose the greatest team in the world to stick on the side of their car!!

CHELSEA! CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!! :censored: ALL THE DOUBTERS!! :D :woohoo:
Lewis Hamilton: The BEST overtaker on the grid since '07.
Lewis Hamilton: The ENTERTAINMENT on the grid since '07.

Respect to ALL F1 drivers. Felipe Massa to a lesser extent. :P
scotty
Favourite Driver: My GCSE Chemistry Teacher John Driver

Post by scotty »

calvins48 wrote:Well Sauber chose the greatest team in the world to stick on the side of their car!!

'Champions' who finished 6th in the league, so yeah... enjoy that cup of stfu... :rofl:
Rising number one of Formula 1, Juan - Juan, one wonders should Juan only win one Formula 1 one year, would Juan have won that one in round one, Juan??
calvins48

Post by calvins48 »

scotty wrote:
calvins48 wrote:Well Sauber chose the greatest team in the world to stick on the side of their car!!

'Champions' who finished 6th in the league, so yeah... enjoy that cup of stfu... :rofl:

Why do people always bring this up? Like they're clutching a straws to find a fault. By winning the CL, we knocked Tottenham out (who finished 4th). So really we finished 4th. Yeah our Premiership wasn't the best but we won the FA cup and the CL this season. In the last 10 seasons, we've won 8 major titles.

I smell.... jealousy!! :rofl:

andrew
I disagree

Post by andrew »

"We"? Were you playing? :wink:
scotty
Favourite Driver: My GCSE Chemistry Teacher John Driver

Post by scotty »

calvins48 wrote:
scotty wrote:

Why do people always bring this up? Like they're clutching a straws to find a fault. By winning the CL, we knocked Tottenham out (who finished 4th). So really we finished 4th. Yeah our Premiership wasn't the best but we won the FA cup and the CL this season. In the last 10 seasons, we've won 8 major titles.

I smell.... jealousy!! :rofl:

No jealousy, just a guy who always finds amusement in the misplaced arrogance of some sports fans :)
Rising number one of Formula 1, Juan - Juan, one wonders should Juan only win one Formula 1 one year, would Juan have won that one in round one, Juan??
calvins48

Post by calvins48 »

andrew wrote:"We"? Were you playing? :wink:

Haha! You know soccer fans refer to their own team as "we", mate! :)

andrew
I disagree

Post by andrew »

calvins48 wrote:
andrew wrote:"We"? Were you playing? :wink:

Haha! You know soccer fans refer to their own team as "we", mate! :)

It's not just limited to football fans.