FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By vlad
Now, that's a great idea! :clap:
By LewEngBridewell
My dream grid would have all the current teams we have now, minus HRT and Virgin, enter Jordan and BMW....ahhhhh. :cloud9:

I think I'd suggest Jordan and either Jaguar or Arrows. :) Or possibly Benetton.
By andrew
There are a number of teams on the grid which are impossible to dislike... where success can only be regarded as a widespread occasion for celebration. Williams is one of these teams, and Sunday was tremendous. Sauber is another such team :cloud9:

Name em' laddie! :whip:

Sauber and Williams but who else?

I suppose Caterham are pretty lovable, as are Force India. It seems that most other teams have their supporters and detractors, especially those at the front. Ferrari and McLaren are at that level where one seems to either love or hate them. Such are the prices paid for long-running success.

I'll give you Caterham but I'm getting hacked off with Force India. they seem to be one of those no-where teams that don't move back or forward but occasionally remind you that they're there with a decent result.

My dream grid would have all the current teams we have now, minus HRT and Virgin, enter Jordan and BMW....ahhhhh. :cloud9:

I think I'd suggest Jordan and either Jaguar or Arrows. :) Or possibly Benetton.

Jordan no, Jaguar no, Arrows yes and Benetton yes. HRT and Virgin are needed as someone has to be last. I'd happily say cheerio to McLaren and the current incarnation of Ferrari. :D
By LewEngBridewell

Jordan no, Jaguar no, Arrows yes and Benetton yes. HRT and Virgin are needed as someone has to be last. I'd happily say cheerio to McLaren and the current incarnation of Ferrari. :D

Controversial! :whip:

And futile. You couldn't have picked two teams less likely to leave. :hehe::wink:
By andrew

And futile. You couldn't have picked two teams less likely to leave. :hehe::wink:

We'll see, we'll see. Ferrari will sulk and leave if they don't win another title within the next 5 years and Whitmarsh, having gone nuts from reading all the conspiracy theories that are not conspiracy theories about him screwing his drivers, will sell McLaren to a sheep for 50p and a toffee. :hehe:
By LewEngBridewell

We'll see, we'll see. Ferrari will sulk and leave if they don't win another title within the next 5 years and Whitmarsh, having gone nuts from reading all the conspiracy theories that are not conspiracy theories about him screwing his drivers, will sell McLaren to a sheep for 50p and a toffee. :hehe:

:rofl:

Well, we'll see :wink:
By Hammer278
Come to think of it, I wouldn't really miss the 'drinks company' much if they did leave. Except for Horners 'cool stories' about front wings of course. :hehe:
By andrew

:rofl:

Well, we'll see :wink:

Yeah, the wannabe car manufacturer ain't long for the F1 world. :hehe::twisted:
By calvins48
Well Sauber chose the greatest team in the world to stick on the side of their car!!

CHELSEA! CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!! :censored: ALL THE DOUBTERS!! :D:woohoo:
By scotty
Well Sauber chose the greatest team in the world to stick on the side of their car!!

'Champions' who finished 6th in the league, so yeah... enjoy that cup of stfu... :rofl:
By calvins48

'Champions' who finished 6th in the league, so yeah... enjoy that cup of stfu... :rofl:

Why do people always bring this up? Like they're clutching a straws to find a fault. By winning the CL, we knocked Tottenham out (who finished 4th). So really we finished 4th. Yeah our Premiership wasn't the best but we won the FA cup and the CL this season. In the last 10 seasons, we've won 8 major titles.

I smell.... jealousy!! :rofl:
By scotty

Why do people always bring this up? Like they're clutching a straws to find a fault. By winning the CL, we knocked Tottenham out (who finished 4th). So really we finished 4th. Yeah our Premiership wasn't the best but we won the FA cup and the CL this season. In the last 10 seasons, we've won 8 major titles.

I smell.... jealousy!! :rofl:

No jealousy, just a guy who always finds amusement in the misplaced arrogance of some sports fans :)
By calvins48
"We"? Were you playing? :wink:

Haha! You know soccer fans refer to their own team as "we", mate! :)
By andrew
"We"? Were you playing? :wink:

Haha! You know soccer fans refer to their own team as "we", mate! :)

It's not just limited to football fans.

See our F1 related articles too!