First Time at F1 & Need Advice

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
juggles

Post by juggles »

my godfather as a joint xmas and bday present is taking me to silverstone! gonna be so good. but i'd trade it for Liverpool ManU at Anfield. i haven't been to a race before but i can't see the atmosphere being anywhere near as electric
scousers on tour 2008

Post by scousers on tour 2008 »

I agree united,everton are sound games
juventus in 05 was magic and milan in 05 tops the lot but would like to see what its like at a race
What they achieve in life echoes through eternity
7UpJordan

Post by 7UpJordan »

juggles wrote:my godfather as a joint xmas and bday present is taking me to silverstone! gonna be so good. but i'd trade it for Liverpool ManU at Anfield. i haven't been to a race before but i can't see the atmosphere being anywhere near as electric

I've been to Anfield when Sheffield United went there in the Premiership last season, the atmosphere at Anfield's a bit overrated if you ask me, as are most Premiership grounds. The atmosphere at Silverstone was great. :)
"And Mansell was lucky not to be taken off by that RIDICULOUS bit of driving by Alliot!!" - James Hunt
"AAAAAND into the pitlane..... OHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" - Murray Walker
Irv the Swerve
Favourite Driver: Michael Schumacher
Favourite Team: Ferrari

Post by Irv the Swerve »

7UpJordan wrote:
juggles wrote:my godfather as a joint xmas and bday present is taking me to silverstone! gonna be so good. but i'd trade it for Liverpool ManU at Anfield. i haven't been to a race before but i can't see the atmosphere being anywhere near as electric

I've been to Anfield when Sheffield United went there in the Premiership last season, the atmosphere at Anfield's a bit overrated if you ask me, as are most Premiership grounds. The atmosphere at Silverstone was great. :)

Cause we were playing a promoted/relegated club. :twisted: :P