FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
After a three week break, we land back in Europe for the Spanish Grand Prix...

Let's have your picks!

Standings:http://www.forumula1pool.com/
Submit Your Picks:http://www.forumula1pool.com/predictions/

The rules and how to play for any newbies that may wish to join in...

Forumula 1 Pool Rules
1. You need to be an active member of the Forumula1.com forum.
2. Picks for each finishing position need to be unique, no nominating the same driver for multiple finishing positions, measures have been taken to stop this practice.
3. All picks need to be submitted before the start of the parade/installation lap at the beginning of the race on Sunday, no exceptions will be made.
4. All picks are final, do not submit your picks until you are 100% happy with your choices.
5. Picks can be submitted by using the form at forumula1pool.com/predictions/ or by sending a private message to myownalias on forumula1.com/forum/
6. New players can join the game at any time by submitting their forum username and picks at forumula1pool.com/predictions/ or by sending a PM to myownalias on the forum.

How to Play
You pick (guess) the top 10 finishing positions in advance and you get the same points as the drivers matched, there are 101 total points available for each round. For example, if you picked correctly for positions 2 and 5, you will earn 28 points, it really is that simple! Any questions? PM myownalias at the Forumula1.com forum.
Loosing 8 places after Bahrain was not good. It shall not happen again! :irked:

True, since now there are only seven more places left to lose. :hehe:
Loosing 8 places after Bahrain was not good. It shall not happen again! :irked:

True, since now there are only seven more places left to lose. :hehe:

:rofl: You evil man!!! :twisted:
I'm definitely picking mark webber for 4th place :P

WOW I really don't know what to pick......I usually pick before qualifying because I think I have some idea, but jeez I might have to wait til after Q3 this time!! I'm not sure what's gonna be more effective; the renaults of red bull and lotus, or mercedes of mclaren!! Or alonso on his home stage :eek:
I went with

HAM
MAL
VET
ALO
RAI
WEB
GRO
PER
ROS
MSC

It was really difficult. Can't count out the Lotuses or perez in the sauber, and I think button is just going to have a rough day tomorrow. I'm keeping maldonado and alonso towards the top because they were like rabid :censored: dogs today!! Especially based on their performances in australia. The race is going to blow us all away
Will wait and see what happens with Hamilton not having the required amount of fuel left, then make some picks. Need to keep scoring points but it's just so hard to predict any order this season...
It pays to wait for the classified qualifying results ;)

Here's my picks for Sunday:

01. ALO
02. RAI
03. GRO
04. VET
05. BUT
06. WEB
07. HAM
08. PER
09. ROS
10. KOB

See our F1 related articles too!