FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
It's about time you created this week's round! I'm feeling a bit downtrodden, I need a podium :cyclops:

1 Mark Webber
2 Sebastian Vettel
3 Lewis Hamilton
4 Jenson Button
5 Fernando Alonso
6 Nico Rosberg
7 Vitaly Petrov
8 Michael Schumacher
9 Felipe Massa
10 Kamui Kobayashi
By smokin
I'm at a loss. The Bulls are going to walk it unless there's some first corner carnage (Vettel may well be beaten to the corner but the Red Bull has too much pace for him not to recover during the race) but for the rest - who knows? But I suppose that's what predictions are all about.

1. Webber
2. Vettel
3. Hamilton
4. Button
5. Rosberg
6. Massa
7. Alonso
8. Petrov
9. Kobayashi
10. di Resta
We've yet to have a top ranked driver get a DNF. :yikes: That's going to be the only way to shake up things this weekend.
By smokin
It's about time you created this week's round! I'm feeling a bit downtrodden, I need a podium :cyclops:

1 Mark Webber
2 Sebastian Vettel
3 Lewis Hamilton
4 Jenson Button
5 Fernando Alonso
6 Nico Rosberg
7 Vitaly Petrov
8 Michael Schumacher
9 Felipe Massa
10 Kamui Kobayashi

I see that you credit Schumacher's prime cruise with a gain of two positions. I think that he's going to get eaten up and bashed about by the option-shod cars around him - there's bound to be one or two behind him who will take the gamble (Kobayashi? Kovi, maybe?)
By f1ea
1. Webber
2. Alonso
3. Button
4. Hamilton
5. Rosberg
6. Petrov
7. Shumacher
8. Kobayashi
9. Massa
10. Perez

Vettel DNF's. But no crash or anything dangerous... just something silly like pitting in Mclaren's garage and stalling his car in front of Hamilton's, Vettel gets blackflagged and Lewis loses chance for a podium after losing 30 secs waiting behind Vettel.

I'm getting ambitious with the Saubers... it could be either Maldonado, or a Toro rosso rounding up the top10.

1 Mark Webber
2 Sebastian Vettel
3 Lewis Hamilton
4 Jenson Button
5 Fernando Alonso
6 Nico Rosberg
7 Vitaly Petrov
8 Michael Schumacher
9 Felipe Massa
10 Kamui Kobayashi

I see that you credit Schumacher's prime cruise with a gain of two positions. I think that he's going to get eaten up and bashed about by the option-shod cars around him - there's bound to be one or two behind him who will take the gamble (Kobayashi? Kovi, maybe?)

I'll tell you what, I'd gladly trade being absolutely wrong with my bottom five for being absolutely right with my top five. :wink:
By smokin

1 Mark Webber
2 Sebastian Vettel
3 Lewis Hamilton
4 Jenson Button
5 Fernando Alonso
6 Nico Rosberg
7 Vitaly Petrov
8 Michael Schumacher
9 Felipe Massa
10 Kamui Kobayashi

I'll tell you what, I'd gladly trade being absolutely wrong with my bottom five for being absolutely right with my top five. :wink:

:D My post isn't strictly correct. I forgot that Schumi didn't post a time so he has the choice of which compound to start on.
By vlad
1. Vettel
2. Webber
3. Alonso
4. Button
5. ROsberg
6. Petrov
7. Kobayashi
8. Schumacher
9. Massa
10. Heidfeld
1. Speedy Grinzalos VETalitus
2. HAMalicious puberus facerus
3. #2 WEBbah I like it or not.
4. ALOng time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...I won my home GP.
5. Sexy BUTt
6. ROSy cheeks
7. Mr MASsively slow
8. PETrovski non Kubica
9. MSCHoe no fitting very well (I bet ole Schuey has a few love childs up his sleeve ala Ahnald..just a hunch!).
10. Corn on the KOBcrashi.

Aaand, the normal version:

1. VET
2. HAM
3. WEB
4. ALO
5. BUT
6. ROS
7. MAS
8. PET
9. MSCH
10. KOB
Your (ab)normal versions are much better! :wavey:

Aww, thanks Vladski! :D I'm very vlad to hear that.

It could get really annoying, very soon :D
1. Speedy Grinzalos VETalitus
2. HAMalicious puberus facerus
3. #2 WEBbah I like it or not.
4. ALOng time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...I won my home GP.
5. Sexy BUTt
6. ROSy cheeks
7. Mr MASsively slow
8. PETrovski non Kubica
9. MSCHoe no fitting very well (I bet ole Schuey has a few love childs up his sleeve ala Ahnald..just a hunch!).
10. Corn on the KOBcrashi.

Aaand, the normal version:

1. VET
2. HAM
3. WEB
4. ALO
5. BUT
6. ROS
7. MAS
8. PET
9. MSCH
10. KOB

They should let you loose on the F1 computers so you could change everyone's names on air... and BTW, lay off the American media, it will rot your mind.
By Coronis
1. Webber
2. Vettel
3. Hamilton
4. Alonso
5. Button
6. Petrov
7. Rosberg
8. Schumacher
9. Massa
10. Heidfeld

Well at least i got a guaranteed 43 points :P
Last edited by Coronis on 22 May 11, 03:22, edited 1 time in total.

See our F1 related articles too!